Asalamu Alaikum =)

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu dear brothers and sisters. I hope you're all doing well and i hope and pray that everyone is well. it's been a while since i've checked into tti. miss this wonderful site! anyways, i'll be around to post more inshAllah and hopefully all my old buddies are still around. take care and i apologize for any inconvenience to all the wonderful people i've met here. =)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I have no idea about you Akhi.. as I am new,:lol:

Any ways, welcome back to this wonderful family..:)

Are you originally from Palestine? there are some sisters here from Palestine and ALLAHAMDULILLAH they are doing fine..

Hope every thing is fine with you too

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Yayyyyy! Welcome back ukhti! You've been sorely missed and it's great to see you posting again.

I always thought of you as my backup whenever I ended up in those pesky "thread wars" lol

Abdul-Zahir

Wa alaikum as salaam. Even though we haven't met yet palestine. Just would like to say welcome back to TTI :)

I'm a recent Muslim revert. ALLAH AKBAR!!!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
JazakAllahu khayran to each and everyone one of you. sister faraa, i am a sister as well. lolz. and no i'm not from palestine, but i just made that my username cause i was so deeply hurt about the situation of our palestinian brothers and sisters. and abdul zahir, Allahu Akbar! alhamdulillah you've reverted to Islam, always a great news to hear! mashAllah. and sister Shahnazz ya know i got your back in those "thread wars" lolz. and besides we nearly have the same point of views in everything it seems. lol.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum :D

yay :D mashAllah ur back :p i hope u still remember me lol :D its good to have you back lol

TTI changed alot :p from wat it used to be :D maybe we can try to bring our old TTI back where all the members were so nice and polite to each other, helping :p and barely any arguements LOL :D

PS: im well now Alhumdulilah :D i know u aalways asked me lol JazakAllah khair for that Ukhti :D

palestine

Servant of Allah
Shaheerpak! bro Waliakum wasalam! and who can forget you! lolz. yes i do remember you very well mashAllah. alhamdulillah, i am glad to hear you're doing well mashAllah. and yes you, shahnazz and i can try to bring back the old tti we loved. i feel like an outside now. lolz but it's okay, cause i know most members left tti.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Shaheerpak! bro Waliakum wasalam! and who can forget you! lolz. yes i do remember you very well mashAllah. alhamdulillah, i am glad to hear you're doing well mashAllah. and yes you, shahnazz and i can try to bring back the old tti we loved. i feel like an outside now. lolz but it's okay, cause i know most members left tti.

:salam2:

yea i knw MashAllah alot of new people but InshALlah :D we can help bring the old TTI back

glad to have u back :D