Asalmu Aleikum

annaastus79

Hi to everyone.My name is Anna and I'm Polish. 5 days ago I convert to Islam.After 1 year of studing Islam I decide to be one of You.I'v been at this web so many times and now I can share my happines with all of you.

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

:salam2:
its soo good to knw tht polish ppl r accepting this beautiful religion of islam i ve neve seen or heard of any polish muslim in uk but its good to kne MAY ALLAH KEEP U STRONG ND STEADY ON THIS RIGHT PATH

ahmed3711

my sister congratulations 100000000 .......... times for reverting to Islam :) very happy for you and wish you the best in your coming life inshalla

salam

Ashima33

Salaam Sister,

I am so happy for you! Just to let you know, I converted about a month ago. If you ever need to talk to someone please feel free to contact me. I also have facebook, if you do as well Private Message me and we can swap info.

=)

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam Anna

congratulations on you reversion & welcome to TTI

looking forward to hear your reversion story

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister, Welcome to TTI and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

ALLAHU AKBAR!! ALLAHU AKBAR!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!

I reverted to Islam some 17 years ago (from non-practising Catholic Irish family) and it was the best choice I ever made :) If you have any questions you would like to send privately to a revert sister, feel free to send me a private message any time :)

Your sister in Islam,
catherine iman
:wasalam:

muslimah-2k8

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI.....

:ma: :ma: :ma:

Verily, all praise is to Allah....

none can misguide whom Allah guides....

if you need any help, visit this site again...

shichemlydia

welcome.....

salam alikoum,
welcome to islam and the website , hope you will have informative time with us,, looking for your questions;
wa salam alikoum

shichemlydia

congratulation.....

salam alikoum
congratulation sister, welcome to islam and the website, we hope you will find it informative, ask questions to learn, that is a good way ...
wa salam alikoum