Aslamualiekum (:

Salma.H

Aslamualiekum,
My name Is Salma & im a new member to TTI. I hope i meet wonderful young Muslim brothers & sisters in this website . I Live in Minnesota . Im not a good Muslim at the moment but my goal is to Increase my knowledge & Imaan . That's the reason why i joined this website . I would like some advice from my beloved Muslim people on how to turn back to Allah so , my beloved Muslim brothers & sisters please feel free to message me so i can get back on the right track & turn to Allah .

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
:wasalam:

Welcome Sister... and I'm glad you're trying to come back to religious path... The fact that you are feeling you need to come back on track means that you are turning to ALLAH... MASHALLAH.. ALLAH is giving you this chance to come back on track... Just say to yourself that this world is only temporary and ALLAH has sent all of us in this world to worship HIM... Pray and ask ALLAH for guidance... You can ask anyone on this site for help and advice.... There are so many knowledgable brothers and sisters on this site and I'm sure they will be happy to help you...

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND GUIDE YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH.... :)

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the site sister. Insha'Allah you will benefit from the forum and it will help you with your goal.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI,sister.
So happy and glad
to have you here
with us.
~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

strive-may-i

Aslamualiekum,
My name Is Salma & im a new member to TTI. I hope i meet wonderful young Muslim brothers & sisters in this website . I Live in Minnesota . Im not a good Muslim at the moment but my goal is to Increase my knowledge & Imaan . That's the reason why i joined this website . I would like some advice from my beloved Muslim people on how to turn back to Allah so , my beloved Muslim brothers & sisters please feel free to message me so i can get back on the right track & turn to Allah .

:salam2:

As a Brother striving , I welcome you and wish you too will help me to the right path.

There are many beneficial threads everyday, there are excellent old threads also, read reflect, practice, read ...

Here is something for you to start with,
10 Steps to Increase our Imaan

And todays posting from Brother Ershad
Beneficial Words

Be here, or be among the good in your local community, and practice, it definitely helps.

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. May Allah Subhanau Wa Ta'ala help you in anything you need insh'Allah, ameen.

a_stranger

Wa alaikim alsalam wa rahmatu Allah wabatakatu , you are most welcome sister.....I think it is a good start to take care of the five prayers :salah:.

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
Waalaikumsalam Salma

Welcome to the forum. Together, we may learn and share here, insha Allah. I hope that you would enjoy your stay here.

May Allah (SWT) guide us all.

Peace