Shame on Aapa!

Explain these videos for me please:

Sheikh Abu Baseer Tartousi
[YT]MgihhPIECag[/YT]

[YT]bsofwIHs0tM[/YT]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

Even in the light of Islam I am being accused of having a point of view that none has been able to argue or change.

Sister Precious Star made the point, so read her. It is secular. And the new brother also made the point it is secular.

When asked what do you want the Syrians want democracy. It is what they want. They do not want an Islamic state.

You can insult me all you want. It is what it is. It is secular.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Before you judge actions of being 100% can you make sure your salah is 100%

You cannot comprehend on being in that situation yet it is so easy to conclude based on your vague historical reasoning. The Scholars have issued fatwa to support to the FSA and there is no need to convince you as you would again crop your flawed reasoning saying the history states jihaad is fought on horses and with swords so its not 100% right!
This is defense and protecting oneself from being killed even you would defend your honor and children. What happens is situation specific you cannot define the course of action taken to be 100 % in line with Qur'aan and Sunnah. If your kids are being molested and killed you shouldn't save them because it should be 100% from Qur'aan and Sunnah or a scholar should support your action then only you can save them.

Don't condemn the blood of innocents as a price of democracy you might die in the state of kufr only Allah knows. You might be killed by robber in a secular country does that mean that's a price you paid for being in a secular state.

Next time when anything happens to your family think of what you said here there might be a history behind it always. Never use your rights because those are given to you by a secular state and your part of it if you use isn't it?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

The scholars said make dua. This is not jihad. It is secular. The political state of Syria is fighting with themselves. They want democratic changes.

For the final time this is what they want.

A Believer does not have to support secular uprisings. Let me put it this way. The Syrians do not want an Islamic state; fine. If you are not fighting to establish the grounds for an Islamic state than by definition it is secular. They have a right to demand change and defend themselves. However, it is not jihad. It is secular. It is a populist uprising.

Yes, they have the right to demand jobs and civil rights. But, that is not the same as fighting for the cause of Allah.

If you can not find a solution from the Quran and Sunna you really need to sit down and rethink who you are. That is some serious issues brother. I can't help you on that one. How do you call yourself a Believer if you do not consult the Words of Allah and seek consultation from other Believers including scholars?

Brother, the gift of reasoning is bestowed upon the wise. The wise do reap benefit from the words of Allah. How can you not understand the conditions for jihad. The people of Syria do not want jihad. They are in a civil battle. A secular battle.

Are you really serious about wishing me to die in a state of kafr? This is how a Believing man writes on an international website. You wish ill upon me and my family. Son, get a grip of what you have said and ask Allah to forgive you. Allah has told us not to get excited and here you go hot headed wishing ill upon a Believing sister. I forgive you, but, you need to really think about everything you wrote.

Take a moment to think. There is nothing vague in what I write. You may not like it. However, it is the truth.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:

If your not informed of what scholars said then I don't blame you I blame your intellect. Have you ever read the fatwa of 107 scholars on Syria?

So according to you if someone is burning in the house we should only make du`aa right?. You haven't answered me what will you do when your kids are going to be killed or molested at that moment? Will you wait for a fatwa or start looking in Qur'aan and Sunnah.

I did not wish you die in state of kufr I said you might die as only Allah knows what state you die in as you accused the innocent of dieing for democracy. I don't wish death upon your family I only posed the scenario to make you feel what is it when its in reality.

I'm not changing you I can only show you if your blind not put eyes in you. You might read below the Shiekh is ignorant based on your understanding

His Eminence, the Shaykh, Mufti AbdulAzeez Aal ash-Shaykh: By Allaah O my brothers, the situation is dangerous and bad. It is only upon us to supplicate to Allaah, seek refuge with Him (may He be Glorified) and to return to Him before everything else.

After this, [the obligation is to] try our utmost to deliver assistance to them if possible.

Similarly, it is upon the Islamic countries to support their brothers in Syria and be vigilant to this imminent danger wherein much blood has been spilt and honour has been violated.

A similar crime to the one committed in Syria has not been known throughout contemporary and present history, only Allaah knows [the true extent] of the difficulty, cruelty, hardship and the wasting of human dignity. In reality it is a major trial and calamity.

We ask Allaah to remove this sorrow & worry, and to not punish us. Those [oppressors] have corrupted and oppressed – but Allaah is watching [over them].

The Messenger of Allaah (sal Allaahu alayhi wa sallam) said:

((Indeed Allaah gives respite to the Oppressor until He finally takes him and then He does not allow him to flee).[1]

He then recited:

{Such is the Seizure of your Lord when He seizes the (population of) towns while they are doing wrong. Verily, His Seizure is painful, and severe.} [11:102]

Allaah (the Exalted) said in the Hadeeth al-Qudsi:

((O My slaves, Indeed I have made oppression prohibited upon Myself and I have made it prohibited between yourselves, so do not oppress each other.))[2]

No doubt that this oppression & crime has an end to it.

Journalist: Is donating wealth to the Free Army of Syria[3] legislated, and is it considered a type of Jihaad in the way of Allaah?

His Eminence, the Shaykh, Mufti AbdulAzeez Aal ash-Shaykh: If one knows that the wealth will truly reach them (i.e. the Free Army of Syria) in a trustworthy manner, then no doubt this is - inshaaAllah – from Jihaad in the way of Allaah; this is because whatever strengthens the capability of them (i.e. the Free Army of Syria) and weakens the capability of the others (the current Syrian regime) then this is a religious requirement.

http://madeenah.com/article.cfm?id=1397

Idris16

Aapa didn't explain how a Sheikh like Abu Baseer could go to Syria, maybe she will accuse him of aiding democracy, Sheikh Abu Baseer says democracy is kufr, he has even written a book or books about it.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Aapa, two of my cousins were killed by Assad within the past 2 months. They're more religious than you. They work hard and they don't sit behind a computer all day like you do. You truly piss me off, and you need to shut up and get off the topic that involves MY COUNTRY. In fact go back to your old religion. Islam does not welcome you. I can see clearly why you're divorced twice. No man can bear sharing a roof with an annoying, hardheaded, and narrow-minded pest. GET A JOB! No one wants to hear your fatwas and idiotic metaphors or answer your ridiculous questions.

I apologize to all other brothers and sisters that have to see me angry, but this FAKE Muslim pisses me off. NO Muslim would show apathy or even antipathy towards massacred human beings.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

Back to the question what is the exact definition of contemporary history?

What makes you think that I do not have empathy? Reread my words. Dua is a precious gift.

You can not make an argument to gain support without being able to respond to all questions.

And men who are emotional are weak; why the personal attacks; getting a little redundant. Spend time in the educational process.

You are given a wonderful opportunity to present facts, there are many readers. Present facts.

Explain with facts in a rational and calm manner befitting a Believer why the regime is so oppressive. Explain why this has no international consequences. Explain why the world has decided not to intervene at this moment. Why are American mercenaries blogging about their experiences supporting the "freedom fighters". What are the economic gains for the Syrians. Who are the various groups and why is there a lack of leadership amongst the resistance.

Son, you have a long long way to go before becoming a man. What is preventing you from fighting? Slurring insults at a woman and apologizing to the forum is indicative of a man who is a good candidate for abusive relationships. Not a good sign..Tomorrow is Thursday..fast and pray for forgiveness.

esperanza

revert of many years
syria......

salam

i am sad that this has descended into name calling

but sisterAAPa u must realise that by questioning what is happening in syria while doubting massaccres....
you are insulting the memories of those who were martyred,,,,,,,,

that can be exteremely hurtful to someone there,,,,,,,,,,,

esperanza

revert of many years
Explain why the world has decided not to intervene at this moment.

Explain why the world has decided not to intervene at this moment.

do u know why

because israel does not want interevention

israel does not want an unstable syria,,,,,,,

israel prefers assad in charge

assad does not want sunni muslims in charge,,,who might not let israle in peace

this is not a conspiracy by the west to carve up syria

it is the oppisite....they want to kepp the current situation

esperanza

revert of many years
pledge to Allah

read this and ask in whose name the opposition are protesting

INSPIRING: Tens of thousands give stirring pledge to Allah in ‪#DAR‬'AA, ‪#Syria‬! | 11 June 2012 http://fb.me/16TYD8KwI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dHswUaYK1nk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dHswUaYK1nk#t=4s

"A party of my Community shall not cease to fight at the gates of Damascus and its surroundings and at the gates of Bayt al-Maqdis and its surroundings. The betrayal or desertion of whoever deserts them shall not harm them in the least. They shall remain victorious, standing for truth, until the Hour rises." Sharh Sahih Muslim (1972 ed. 13:66).

sayfultawheed 2 days ago 2

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

Sister,

I am not anti-resistance. Where that is being read into my words is an unknown.

Read carefully what I am writing please.

The methodology used to fight is wrong. And therein lies my issue. This is not about Islam. This is not about defending Islam. This is about a group of Muslims living under a totalatarin regime with a lot of power. And now we have a worldwide chess game. This is political. It is a civil war.

Unlike many members of the forum I have refrained from passion and am looking at this purely from an Islamic point of view. And it does not match up. From the body of literature that informs us what to do in times of crisis I see that we are not doing this.

We often have heady discussions on the state of Islam. And I have a right to ask what does this have to do with Islam. If you engage in a battle for the Love of Allah and only Allah than you say so from the get go.

Words are powerful. Rely upon Allah totally. Follow what He tells us to do.

And once again, we know that the government is going to be toppled any moment. And I am asking then what. What are the people of Syria going to do. The responses from the members and the "news" seem to indicate they want change. But, the change they want does not necessarily place the emphasis on making Syria into an Islamic state based on Sharia. That is not what they want. Thus, I ask what is it that they want.

That does not rule out sympathy for the cause.

When we make dua to Allah subhana wa taala we have to know and compel Him. That is the best way to help.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
What doesn't make sense is that Homs and Hama are meant to be completely under rebel control. How do government militia manage to sneak in and commit these killlings at point blank range and then escape again back to Damascus??

Also, if there are talks of ceasefire, as outsiders we should support that.

I don't want a single bomb, tank or gun in Assad's hands or his government's hands. Or on the other side. A ceasefire will at the very least prevent further innocent deaths, right??

The problem is, each time there is a talk of ceasefire, there is one group that is constantly rejecting it - and those are the rebels that control Homs and Hama. It may be possible that Assad is lying about accepting a ceasefire, but at least his side is agreeing to the ceasefire.

Assalam alaikum.

In fact, your comments also does not make sense. How can the one suffering the most is the one breaking the ceasefire agreement? This is laughable. Brother, pls make du'a for Syrian brothers and sisters, do not add fuel into the fire with this kind of comment. We are worried about our brothers and sisters there and at this point we don't have time to point fingers for technical issues. The slow response by the West and supports from Iran, Russian, China and Hezbollah towards Assad's regime and useless UN Security Council clearly show that there are conspiracies not to stop this crime against Muslims in Syrian in immediate future. It is in fact worst than what happened in Bosnia, the West and Assad's allies just want to see more dead bodies among Muslims. If you don't have better things to say, my sincere advise is better don't say anything.

Pls accept my sincere apology if I wronged you. I'm here to be criticized.