Assad forces Kill over 80 people in Al-Hulah massacre in Syria 25/05/2012

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Salem9022 said:
You know I was going to say something, but I decided to hold back on that since it would be useless getting a point across a depressed physiologically challenged women.

Your post was reported and I've weighed it up, I almost decided not say anything since part of me thinks it would pointless trying to make a point to someone who consistently fails to realise where the limit is.

I have a question of sorts for you, have you ever considered the possibility that you could be wrong and equally, have you ever approached your intellect with a microgram of humility before, ever?

Your replies would demonstrate a reosunding 'no' to both of the above.

:salam2:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

I appreciate your words. However, I have chosen to forgive the brother. His words stem from frustration. He needs to understand that those words invalidate his intentions. His intentions are good. I pray your words will help him see, InshaAllah.

esperanza

revert of many years
ASAK,

Sister,

As you have so much knowledge and expertize and TIME why not stop criticizing me and go to Syria. And do something. All this passion is being wasted.

Sister, please take a moment...you have all the time in the world...read what I wrote. Think about what I wrote...I understand that English is not you first language..so take time to read it. If you do not understand I will be glad to simplify what I wrote.

I am not the bad guy over here. I am actually not in the minority. So do not direct your misguided emotions over here.

As for the brothers..they know the consequences of slandering believing women.

The massacre was wrong. But this is what cowards do; all sides are cowards....

But, sister, please quit your rants and do something or else you are in the same boat as everyone else, and I do not see you doing anything but ranting....sad part is you have time to rant.

sasiter... you think it is sad i have time to rant..actually i do not have time very little..but ihave time to rant when a believing sister refuses to acknowledge the suffering of our muslim brothers and sisters and believes false propaganda...

iunderstand fully what uwrote be sure,,,,

esperanza

revert of many years

walaikum isalam ..we are not quoting bbc..we are beliving hubndreds of witnesses who saw chiuldren butchered before them are udoubting the word of our fellow muslims
there is overwhelming evidence...
did u not see the bodies laid in a grave dug up in a street.....this is the reality

surely u dont believe its all fabricated

stop this obsession wiht us or uk orcghestrated events

it is the opposite iran ....is backing assad and the thugs who are masacarring children

why are uso stubborn
many of us know people inside syria who are witnesses
by doubting the truth who are insulkting the mothers and fathers whose chidren were slaughtered..that is sad.............deeply sad

Shak78

:salam2:

I do not understand how anyone could say that the US or UK orchestrating this event and the opposition forces against that dog Assad are aligned with the US or Israel. That blows my mind. Not everything that comes off a western news outlet is a lie and to have that mindset that if comes from the BBC or CNN ect its a lie is dangerous. There is no justification for the massacres that have been happening in the Syria. The US may have done some horrible things in the past but this killing was and is on Assad and his Allowite thugs. To say otherwise is all but exonerating him of this.