Assalamo alaykom

myislamictools

Assalamo alaykom wa rahmto Allah, :)
We are sorry to see that our post wasnt approved by your moderators, yet i hope it wasnt just simply deleted. We are seeking Allah's guidance and help ameen.
Please post us a reply and we hope to see that our post was apporoved.

wasalamo alaykom.

myislamictools

The MyIslamic Tools.com Community

Assalamo alaykom, We would like you to give us your feedback about myislamictools-com and iblog-myislamictools-com (still under dev)
wassalamo alaykom :)

myislamictools

Assalamo alaykom :),
Thank you sister for your post.
As we have posted before (but post was too long and not published), If you visit the website, you'll find that the services are the following : Articles (Members can write, read and discuss articles...in a new modern look with latest softwares released), Galleries : where members can download, add their pictures or simply view them. and of course rating, comments and such (like flikr, photobucket and such...). In the end, We have set Islamic Videos huge section, with more features than any equivalent like youtube. and of course you can view, download or simply add videos. More than that, you can also import videos you like from other websites (like youtube and 20 more other websites just by copying their links, and they will be added to the websites).
With All of that, you'll have yur "My Islamic Space", where you can view your articles/pictures/videos AND your favourite articles/pictures/videos and much more.
In Addition to that, We are working inchae Allah on the First ISlamic Blogs Websites (unfortunuatly there is none). Its already workingn anyone can create their Islamic Blogs (its a mixte between blogs and face -book, cause you can have friends, create events and such...plus you can have up to 3 blogs with only one account).
Inchae Allah, we are working on more projet on the future and we aim to avoid Muslims mixing our purity in other dirty and non-honest websites. Also, We would so much make our website as a reference for All islamic forums. (we dont aim to create our forum, but to make the TTI and others as Forums of referece :) ). As we provide the rest of services For you.

To visit, main website : w w w-myislamictools-com
and blogs : iblog-myislamictools-com

We are looking for members and people to test the website :), you can register at any of the following, for any help contact us at : admin (at ) myislamictools-com

Wassalamo alaykom :)

myislamictools

wa alykum salam brother
may Allah taala make things easy for you and make you succeed. amen
wa salam alykum
Assalamo alaykom my brother , Thank you abdalilah for your duas and inchae Allah it will all going fine. :)
Ive took a look at your website about studying arabic, i really like it and how things are affordable for everyone.
Though, ive looked at adds you have, but i understand that's because you got it on freeweb hosting.
I was wondering if you would like to host your website with All the features of a paid hosting. No worries, We wont ask you for any money. We will give you all what you need : subdomain, FTP Access, Mail function and all php power...etc. Further than that, we will help you with any thing you would add to your website (like Store and such, or a learning php software inchae Allah).

ill try to send you this email throught yourwebsite, hoping you'll receive it.

Wassalamo alakom.