Assalamu Alaekum

aj5047

:salam2: :SMILY259:
My dear muslim family, how's everything?
I've been browsing the forum for a week now, and masha' Allah it's a very nice gathering.
I've been feeling bad for not introducing myself
Well, Im a brother in my early 20's
I came here to find other muslims who share with me the passion to go to Jannah insha' Allah
I'm living in a bad society and it's difficult to be a good muslim here
I've done so many bad things in my life and I really want to repent and put it behind me... I can't stand hell fire :(
Now my goal is to be as good as I can be... in my faith, character, and as an overall person. And I will do it insha' Allah
May Allah forgive us all and grant us His Mercy.
:salam2:

aisha.x.20

:salam2: :SMILY259:
My dear muslim family, how's everything?
I've been browsing the forum for a week now, and masha' Allah it's a very nice gathering.
I've been feeling bad for not introducing myself
Well, Im a brother in my early 20's
I came here to find other muslims who share with me the passion to go to Jannah insha' Allah
I'm living in a bad society and it's difficult to be a good muslim here
I've done so many bad things in my life and I really want to repent and put it behind me... I can't stand hell fire :(
Now my goal is to be as good as I can be... in my faith, character, and as an overall person. And I will do it insha' Allah
May Allah forgive us all and grant us His Mercy.

welcome back to islam then bro! we musnt blame society though!...look whos talkin. i do it myself lol. but seriously society aint gonna be accountable for our actions on the day of judgement...we are! if only i listned to myself talk!:shymuslima1:

join the club....my mission......to please allah and join the prophet muhammad pbuh in jannah! hope ur questions get answered and ur problems solved inshallah.ameen

inshallah may allah forgive us and guide us. may he help todays people not love tomorrow but fear it. for who knows. tomorrow could be death! lets not look round the corner just yet......allah save the muslims inshallah.

anyway welcome is my message.:) hope anything made sense

:wasalam:

Learning_19

Bismillaah.

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Welcome to TTI aj5047. May Allaah make your stay here a beneficial stay, ameen.

was-Salaamu alaykum.

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Wa aleikum Al Salam
You are most wellcome dear Brother, I am so Happy for you! i am waiting to hear from you why you are here?? what happened to you?? I know it is all Allah guidence, but really happy for you........wellcome back to Allah path, glad that you are here

May Allah be pleased with you.

AbuHarris

Brother
ًwa-ʿalaykumu s-salām wa-raḥmatu llāh.
Welcome dear brother aj5047. I hope, inshallah, we will all benefit from this site and be granted forgiveness and mercy from Allah (SWT), āmīn.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Welcome brother, may Allah forgive ur sins and ours, and let us live on the right path. amin:hijabi:

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

Welcome to TTI bro and share your thought with us

As long you don't put any partners to Allah, He will forgive all sins

Don't repeat the same wrongs again though but still Allah will forgive

if you keep asking for forgiveness inshaallah

wassalam

aj5047

Jazakumu Allahu khairan brothers & sisters for your responses. Amin for all your dua's.

aisha.x.20: It made total sense. Thank you for your advice.
RabiALLAH: Well... my story is like this: I was born in a so-called muslim family but my upringing was not according to true Islam. I was lost, never cared about religion, and hardly prayed juma prayer. :astag: What made me change was a time when I heard my father talking about the signs of day of judgement, specially the eternal battle between muslims and jews. I was 17, and at that moment, I had this deep voice inside me that said: "You belong to the muslims, and if you live on that day, you shall show them your true worth." From that day I've changed. I've become a boy with a purpose, a very commited muslim. But as time went by, I was fooled by others continuous compliments regarding my deen (faith). Shaitan (Satan) made me think that I was better than others, and from that point I had been on a slow downward spiral for around 2 years. Now at the age of 20, I'm almost back to where I was before committing to this deen. But, alhamdulilah, all that time I never commited shirk & never stopped praying. I knew that as long as i prayed, I had a chance of coming back to the straight path. Last Ramadhan, I gathered all the strong will that I could gather and I repented. I stopped all the wrong things that I used to do. I was alive again! alhamdulilah. My mission at that time was to help the ummah recover & stand on its feet again, but I couldn't hold on to that & soon after Ramadhan I was back to the darkness again. I didn't realize that my mission was wrong. Yes, it was wrong! I wanted to help build a strong ummah, but i put it as my ultimate goal. It's a dunya (this life) goal & not related to akhira (hereafter). This life doesn't matter if you don't enter jannah after you die. Akhira should be #1
And now here I am, with my sins & sorrow, praying for Allah (subhanah) to accept me again. I don't know if I'll get accepted before I die, but I know that my Lord is all-forgiving all-merciful, and I pray to him to forgive me.
The reason I share this with you is that I don't want anybody to go through that, please brothers & sisters.
Sorry if it was too long.

massi

:wasalam:
Welcome to TTI... :lol: :lol: :lol:
may Allaah accept your repent Ammmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn

abu'muhammad

Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upqn him) as saying:

Verily Allah does not look to your faces and your wealth but He looks to your heart and to your deeds.

{Book 032, Chapter 8, Number 6221 : Sahih Muslim}