Assalamu alaikum I'm a new member

Muslimah25

Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Dear brothers, sisters and friends.

Firstly I want to say mashaAllah for what an informative and inspiring website. I pray that Allah SWT rewards you all for your contributions towards this site. Ameen and I pray that Allah SWT grants us good in this life and in the next. Ameen.

I will briefly introduce myself, inshaAllah, I am just a simple Muslimah from London, trying to get nearer to my beloved Lord SWT. I am a Primary School teacher by profession. I enjoy seeking knowledge, sharing the little knowledge that Allah SWT has blessed me with, assisting others and I also enjoy travel and the outdoors.

I hope through this website I will be able to extend my circle of sisters and benefit others in any way Allah SWT allows me to inshaAllah.

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

"You do not truly believe, until you love for one another what you love for yourself." (Hadith)
:ma:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Walaikum assalam

Most welcome dear sister. Very happy that you joined. Please stay around and contribute to TTI by taking part in the discussions and let share with us our knowledge.

Wasslam

Joanna-Aisha

Assalamu alykoum wr wb!

Welcome Sister! I'm a primary and kindergarten teacher too:) It's so nice to welcome u hear! I know that this website is extermely informatine and...addictive:p:p:p

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamualaikum,

welcome to tti family!
May Allah (swt) guide you to success in both worlds.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

maria_hajjaj

wa alaycum salam wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu, dear sister!

I'm happy that you join us hear on TTI! May Allah(swt) guide us only for the best!
:tti_sister: and... Eid Mubarak!!!!!!:SMILY34: