assalamu alaykum

sister purified

hey .. me new here..my name is safwa aboobackar,19yrs old..currently im at saudi(vacations)actually im from india..studying for medicine (back home in india)..insha allah i plan on becoming a good docter to serve the ummah..pls do include me in ur prayers..just came across this site and found it awsome mashaallah..hope i get accustomed to this site soon..n looking forward to meeting new brothers n sisters..ma'asalaama

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI sister. Hope you enjoy your stay and may ALLAH (swt) help you become a good doctor who is an example to all the muslims. amiin.

Hope to hear from you often.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

abuayesha

:wasalam:

Welcoming you to TTI, I would like to suggest you to read my signature which is very much useful for a Muslim and it is indeed a deed Allaah expects all of us.

Insha Allaah, becoming a Doctor you will have ample opportunities meeting and counseling patients. Therefore, arm with Islaamic knowledge too so that your task will be very easy.

May Allaah bless you and your loved ones.

Wassalaam

sarfraz_raj

ASSALAMALEYKUM. sister purified;275969...

ASSALAMALEYKUM. sister purified;275969... "ALLAH" BLESS YOU AND GIVE SUCCESSE OF YOU STRUGGLE. AND BEST REGARD FOR SERVE YOUR THINK AND FOR ALL. WE PRAY YOU ALL DO THE BEST FOR UMMAH.
"ISSHAHALLAH"