Assalamu aleikum

Sa'd_Al_Albani

Bismilahirr-rrahmanirr-rrahim.My name Is Sa'd,I'm 29 years old from Albania.I recently rejoin Islam,about 2 months ago.I was an Christian(ortodoks)and my parents didn't really like it when i become muslim.Here in Albania things are a little bit hard for us muslims but there is noone that believed in Allah and he didn't get tested so.
May ALLAH help us to depart this world while being in the state of submission, to Him Alone, as Muslims! Ameen ya Rabb'al Alamin.
(p.s. Forgive me for my bad english)

al-muslimah

Salama lycoum

may allah show the truth to your perants inshallah..

welcome to the site..you're now a member of this small warm loving comunity..hope you enjoy your stay as you'll find it really beneficial.

walaslam

Sa'd_Al_Albani

Thank you brother..

I just discoverd this site and I'm reall happy that i did so.All the prayes goes to Allah the Creator of everything.Jazzak-Allahu-Hairen for ur welcome note

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Salam Alleykum brother!!! Alhamdulillah U R on the right way. Islam is the last religion meant for our times. Try to learn more about Islam & practice it. And you'll be successful insha Allah!

GAZIJA

Staff member
Bismilahirr-rrahmanirr-rrahim.My name Is Sa'd,I'm 29 years old from Albania.I recently rejoin Islam,about 2 months ago.I was an Christian(ortodoks)and my parents didn't really like it when i become muslim.Here in Albania things are a little bit hard for us muslims but there is noone that believed in Allah and he didn't get tested so.
May ALLAH help us to depart this world while being in the state of submission, to Him Alone, as Muslims! Ameen ya Rabb'al Alamin.
(p.s. Forgive me for my bad english)

Mashallah brother for your revertion. May Allah guide u to the right path.
I dont understand why are things hard for Muslims in Albania if 80% are muslims there????

habib786

assalaam walaikum ... welcome to TTi family .. may Allah guide us all in the right path of islam..

Allah Hafiz

ahmed3711

welcome brother to TTI
Wish you the best in your coming life inshalla and don't be shy to ask any question we are all one family

congratulations and Eid mubarak to you and all the Islamic world :)

salam to all