Assalamualaykum everyone just looking to make some friends :)

Ebichothia

I've been disillusioned by other forms of social media and I was looking to make friends with good people who have similar ideas and interests. In an ever increasing superficial world I believe in helping one another only to please Allah SWT without being seen to create or gain attention to myself! Fame has always been part of the human instinct and today it's a craze which only leads me to seek isolation from the nature of those who only show good when it's broadcasted! I'm here to make friends and be the person I was made to be. Ws

Abdur-Rahman2

I've been disillusioned by other forms of social media and I was looking to make friends with good people who have similar ideas and interests. In an ever increasing superficial world I believe in helping one another only to please Allah SWT without being seen to create or gain attention to myself! Fame has always been part of the human instinct and today it's a craze which only leads me to seek isolation from the nature of those who only show good when it's broadcasted! I'm here to make friends and be the person I was made to be. Ws

Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, my brother. Welcome to the site and I hope you find what your looking for on this forum :D.

a_stranger

Welcome brother , I think the best way for us to be good Moslems is take care of our prayers and try to be sincere to Allah subhanahu wa taaala.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wa alaykum salaam wa ramatullahi wa barakatu, welcome to this site. I've been here some time now and I must say it has surely increased my knowledge of this deen. Inshaallah it will benefit you, too!