AT LAST....SHE DID IT ALHAMDULILLAH

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:TO ALL......
alhamdulillah summa alhamdulillah..... my sister did it very nicely......(the lecture)
now only we came home.....im tired but having a deep happiness in my heart so wanted to share it with you all.....
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for all of u 'coz u all made dua for her.....eventhough i wanted to send u private msges...... im running out of time And im sooooo sorry
again Jazakallhu khair for providing us with points and duassssssss
i thought she will mess it up but MASHA ALLAH she was so active and nice when she was doing the speech.....ALHAMDULILLAH
When she was telling about the hijaab and face book.....it was funny and every body enjoyed it 'coz it was spiritualy touching them......ALHAMDULILLAH
MAY ALLAH TALA HELP ALL OF US TO BECOME DAAEES SOOON ... AMEEN

my sister is non but MARYAM ZAINAB in TTI......
LOL
LOL
LOL
IM SORRY I DID NOT SAY IT IN THE BEGINNING AS SHE SAID NOT TO REVEAL IT TILL SHE FINISHES THE TASK.........I CANT BREAK PROMISE.....HOPE U UNDERSTAND........
IM SORRY DEAR ALL
AGAIN Jazakallahu khair for all of you................

i have posted the same thing on my previouse thread....but sounds like no one saw it...... so here is a new thread.....

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:salam2:TO ALL......
alhamdulillah summa alhamdulillah..... my sister did it very nicely......(the lecture)
now only we came home.....im tired but having a deep happiness in my heart so wanted to share it with you all.....
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for all of u 'coz u all made dua for her.....eventhough i wanted to send u private msges...... im running out of time And im sooooo sorry
again Jazakallhu khair for providing us with points and duassssssss
i thought she will mess it up but MASHA ALLAH she was so active and nice when she was doing the speech.....ALHAMDULILLAH
When she was telling about the hijaab and face book.....it was funny and every body enjoyed it 'coz it was spiritualy touching them......ALHAMDULILLAH
MAY ALLAH TALA HELP ALL OF US TO BECOME DAAEES SOOON ... AMEEN

my sister is non but MARYAM ZAINAB in TTI......
LOL
LOL
LOL
IM SORRY I DID NOT SAY IT IN THE BEGINNING AS SHE SAID NOT TO REVEAL IT TILL SHE FINISHES THE TASK.........I CANT BREAK PROMISE.....HOPE U UNDERSTAND........
IM SORRY DEAR ALL
AGAIN Jazakallahu khair for all of you................

i have posted the same thing on my previouse thread....but sounds like no one saw it...... so here is a new thread.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah

Cool!Congratulation!!!

I am very happy for both of you sister,
Well Done!
Alhamdulillah

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

p.s:
Do you record it?We all get a share to view it, don't we guys???
Lol...it alright sis,i'm just kidding :)

Congratz again :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam:e

Subhanallah! :) May Allah (SWT) bless you and your sister and make her to be like a shining star for our Muslim sisters, Ameen! :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

sobahanallah:)it's such a great newzzz.may ALLAH bless you for helping our sister this much:D.CONGRATULATIONS to both of you:)

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alhamdulillah

Cool!Congratulation!!!

I am very happy for both of you sister,
Well Done!
Alhamdulillah

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

p.s:
Do you record it?We all get a share to view it, don't we guys???
Lol...it alright sis,i'm just kidding :)

Congratz again :)

Jazakillahu Khairan sister.... :)..... You want to hear my lecture :lol::lol::lol:

Abdul Hasib
:salam:e

Subhanallah! May Allah (SWT) bless you and your sister and make her to be like a shining star for our Muslim sisters, Ameen!

Seeking Allah's Mercy
wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

sobahanallahit's such a great newzzz.may ALLAH bless you for helping our sister this much.CONGRATULATIONS to both of you

Jazakallahu Khairan all of you. Your Dua's have helped me a lot. May Allah reward you immensely.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam to all!

Jazakillahu Khairan sister.... :)..... You want to hear my lecture :lol::lol::lol:

Jazakallahu Khairan all of you. Your Dua's have helped me a lot. May Allah reward you immensely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes!Sure:SMILY149:
I heard you r very good~Alhamdulillah!
Get it into TTI my dear sister :)
We want to hear it!!!

:SMILY71::SMILY71::SMILY71::SMILY71::SMILY71:
:subhanallah:
But ofcourse that if you don't mind we can understand that!
And
that you've done well~Alhamdulillah!!!

CONGRATULATION again!!!
We r proud of you~dear sisters!

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon you and your family~Amin!

~Happy holy month of Rajab!
Take Care!

Thank you,
~Wassalam:)

Attachments

• subhanallah.mp3
    368.6 KB · Views: 19

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
hey sister.sobhanallah we heard you did a great job mashallah;)keep it going sis:)
ameen to your duas sister.wa iyyaki

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah my dear sister Maryam Zainab. Mabrook for your so happy news mashallah. It must be special day for you. :hijabi:. May Allah reword you for your honest niyah to give dawah about Islaam,and may Allah increase your knowledge more my sister, so that you can spread message from Allah and His ResulAllah sallahu alayha wa salam.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim

Mashallah my dear sister Maryam Zainab. Mabrook for your so happy news mashallah. It must be special day for you. :hijabi:. May Allah reword you for your honest niyah to give dawah about Islaam,and may Allah increase your knowledge more my sister, so that you can spread message from Allah and His ResulAllah sallahu alayha wa salam.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

My dear Asja, Jazakillahu Khairan for you Dua's. Ameen. May Allah (swt) open up His path for all of us and select us as His soldiers to carryout the work of da'wah. Ameen.