Attacks in our mosque,,

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Being a Mulsim in my state is alright we have the usual things every muslim person has in nonmuslim countries. But one of the big mosque i go to is having problem with the African American neighborhood childs, come to think of it i don't think they live in the mosque neighborhood, are attacking the mosque. Onces in a while these airhead childs attack the mosque during the afternoons/dawn since they are not a lot of brothers to defend the mosque but sisters and their child and the teachers who teach them. They usual do this during the summer when eveyone is there and we fight back but last saturday, they attack the mosque with rocks but luckly the mosque were smart enough to have protected glass widowns so we had to stay inside but onecs they run out rocks, we the people of the mosque fight back with sticks and pretty much anything we can get. They punch an older sister in the ear where a few month ago she receive surgery on, damage some cars, and break some lights of the mosque. The teachers, brothers, and the sister we all had to fight to defend and block them getting into the mosque again. So one of them get into the mosque and from old to young we start beat him up while the older brothers fight the ones outside of the gates. The brothers had to run after them when they heard they harm a sister all the way to their homes with cars and on bear food. The sisters who were mothers were crying because they were worrying about their child so the single sisters had to block the door so they would go out.

At the top of that, what i find funny is that the mosques doesn't have any weapon like a baseball bat or something since the attacker are getting stronger everytime they attack. Luck, i had in the back of our car we had the stick you use to learn how to drive which became helpful and call the cops. Then course of as always the cops arrived late and only arrest one out of all the others boys. They took some fake notes. It is just horrible seeing our home (the mosque) being attack and we are letting them get away. This was my first time seeing this was i was very piss. We reset peaceful during the summer but they came again. And they done that a lot. So yesterday for the friday prayers the mosque rent police officers, you know how much that caues? We pay/rent them during the Eid prayers and now this, it is just unbelieviable

What do you all think you would do if your mosque were in this place?

I personal think we should hurt them bad or kill them since they dare to come to our mosque which i believe is consider self-defense in the USA and in the quran Allah SWT said we should defend ourself and our mosques but our brothers at the mosque believe peace and calling the cops for help. I also am thinking paying baseball bats for the mosque but i don't know if the brothers will agree to it. In away i agree a place of worship no matter what it is, should be peaceful place without weapons but what about the innocent people who are getting hurt? because of those airhead young kufars. At the end of the day the only thing we can go is pray to Allah to protect us.