Attention!!! Brothers and sisters from sub continent!!

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Arre mere bhai mai pucha aaap kaunsi city ke ho...???
I didnt asked about that report yaara...Hadd kardi apne toh...!! ufff :)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
salaam..

with my very very poor understanding skill (regarding hindi/urdu), i "sniffed" that you said, "o my brother i asked which city you are from?" correct?????
if so i am from tamil nadu. was in chennai for few years.

and while answering, i thought your previous question was such a weird one to ask.. LOL

btw.. what is "hadd kardi apne toh". (i promised someone that i will learn hindi, a year ago, and i am still in a, aa, e, ee..)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Lol!! bro u dont knw hindi/urdu ...

well hadd kardi aapne means "Your are too Much" something like that :p ...

Well we can make u learn Urdu, PM bro Ahmed_Indian, he is always having some or the other formula for every new situation :)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
in sha Allah hu ta 'ala.

kindly warn near and dear so that they can be little careful.

btw.. i like hyd (especially briyani). but never had been there before. hope the nizams and sultans are fine. :p (oh wait! sultans are from bangalore/mysore right?? tipu sultan et al ;) ) just kidding.

assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
in sha Allah hu ta 'ala.

kindly warn near and dear so that they can be little careful.

btw.. i like hyd (especially briyani). but never had been there before. hope the nizams and sultans are fine. :p (oh wait! sultans are from bangalore/mysore right?? tipu sultan et al ;) ) just kidding.

Yup!! Hyderabad is very famous for its cuisines, People of Hyderabad spend a lot on food and taste...
And lol!! Nizams are fine but u know bit lazy too...!!! as we have inherited this laziness lol!!!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
salaam.

LOL.. very funny. so hyd could be my best place to settle down in sha Allah. (though its highly unlikely cos of my hindi. :p). Include me in your dua's

btw.. in the past i have hijacked many threads.. now i am afraid i will do that to my own thread. LOL..

anyways.. I hope i conveyed the message i wanted to. Got to knock off now. Got a huge ship to navigate tomorrow.. LOL.

wa salaamun alaykkum

salapuddin35

This is intended for brothers and sisters from india...

Recently, there has been reports that the BPO employees of Mobile Phone Network providers (of India) are overhearing the private conversation.

I read this shocking report in one of the regional language website (for muslims)

Basically, its about a person who went to Kuwait shortly after his marriage. So he used to call his wife at night and talk for long hours.

After sometime he was shocked to find his private conversations was recorded and put up on the internet. So he asked his wife to report to an investigative journalist of popular local magazine. After hearing her case, the magazine did some investigation and found some shocking realities of our private network service providers.

They found out the website which hosts all these private conversations between husband and wife. They further went to a higher official of a network provider and asked him whether it is possible. He smiled and said anyone who is working in a customer care center is able to overhear any conversation and record them. Usually during night hours if a conversation is going on for a long time, they may overhear it out of suspicion. But some black sheeps use this to record private conversation between husband and wife and put it on internet.

The article goes on to explain that VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) can be recorded as well, but didnt give much detail.

Therefore, brothers and sisters, if you are from India, please keep this in mind. THE COUNTRY'S TELECOMMUNICATION CHANNELS ARE NOT ABSOLUTELY PRIVATE.

I dont know whether any of these reports are already circulated, but this article, i read it on my own. The report is written by a muslim brother and the referred magazine is 'Kinda' trustworthy. I leave it to you to decide. But it is not the usual threatening email that you get. Lets be careful in sha Allah.

- Ilyas

Assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu.

I used to work in a call center and yes we do use VOIP for customers who would like to call on a toll free number. but to say that a customer care agent can hear your conversation!? i dont believe it until i see or hear it from myself.