Autistic Brother....Hafiz of Quran...Subhanallah!

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
This is an amazing video of a brother who is Autistic and is a Hafiz of Quran. This brought me to tears as I have a son who is also Autistic. They can do amazing things, mashallah!:hijabi:

[yt]RTqXEpxAQgI&feature=feedf[/yt]

SUBHANALLAH!!

hassana elkoussi

Masha Allah ,:ma: this is incredible. May Allah protect and bless him and his parents. Sister Shaheeda, this should give you a push to help your son become a hafiz as well, or at least memorize some verses of the Quran. Never give up on him, sister. THe question though is " WHAT ABOUT US?":shymuslima1:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Yes, sister you are right. My son loves to repeat a lot of things and has an excellent memory,:ma:, better than mine! He can probably learn very quickly just by listening. He is 9 now, but with a little motivation and duaa, it can definitely happen inshallah.

I also need to study more Quran, he can motivate me inshallah!:hearts:

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله

laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa billah, this is so amazing masha Allah! i have a nephew who is an autistic as well, but his parents divorced and now my mother is taking care of him, he always do crazy things and sometimes drives our patience to our limits :)

what really touch me and amaze is that when the brother ask the boy how long have he been memorizing Quran the boy said for 14 years then the brother said that he really knows nothing except the Quran!

this really motivates me to be more patience with my nephew.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:It does take a lot of patience to deal with people with special needs, but it will be well worth it in the end. Autistic people have special gifts and for this brother its the Quran, alhamdullilah. I would love to do this for my son inshallah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Yes, sister you are right. My son loves to repeat a lot of things and has an excellent memory,:ma:, better than mine! He can probably learn very quickly just by listening. He is 9 now, but with a little motivation and duaa, it can definitely happen inshallah.

I also need to study more Quran, he can motivate me inshallah!:hearts:

May Allah reword you dear sister for sharing with us. We as Muslims have duty to help the children who are suffering of any kind of disease,and accept that how they are born, they are blessing of Allah.

May Allah keep your son for you dear sister and for your husband,and make him a blessing from Allah subhan wa teala to you both. Ameen summa ameen :tti_sister:And aslo may he become a hafeez one day, Inshallah. :hijabi:

:wasalam:

Aroosak

SubhanAllah this is amazing.
May Allah reward this boy and keep guiding him in the straight path. I believe our community has somewhat neglected the members that have disabilities. We do not have enough resources informing each other about them and how we can address these issues under the light of the Quran and Sunnah. I pray that by showing that these children and adults are capable of so much we can bring awareness inshAllah.