muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2:
how do you get other downloaded images as your avatar rather than the ones already there?:)

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Go under your user CP (control Panel)

1-Click on Edit Avator
2-Select Use Custom Avatar
3- you can Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website or
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Wa salaam alikom

whitecat

i don't see the options brother.
:wasalam:

salaam alikom

Go under your user CP (control Panel)

1-Click on Edit Avator
2-Select Use Custom Avatar
3- you can Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website or
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Wa salaam alikom

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

It should be under your user PC (control Panel) may be once you have more post it will show up. If you are jonior member it might not show up under your CP

Generally it should be under your CP

attachment.php

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Naw333 you have only 8 posts !! at least you need to get 50, particpate more and if y ou have nothing to say about a post just saying Jazaak Allah Khairn as reply on good post will get you there...

wa salaam alikom

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
As-salam, me too, do not see any option.

Me three I don't see the option 1. I think we don't have it .
Many things I don't have, even though I have 99 posts:
1) No avatar option one
2) No access to my own profile, nor public profile
3) No manage attachment icorn.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Me three I don't see the option 1. I think we don't have it .
Many things I don't have, even though I have 99 posts:
1) No avatar option one
2) No access to my own profile, nor public profile
3) No manage attachment icorn.

Also I forgot to add that I am unable to edit my post

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Well brother and sister it seems there is a problem, so I will FWD all the problem to the Adminstator, inshallah we will fix this problem

just be patient please, there are some problem with server.

Wa salaam alikom

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, all the people who mentioned the problem and had 50+ posts, i changed their profile to junior member.

I am not sure why the website didnt do it automatically.

sorry. I hope this problem can get sorted

wasalam

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Happy!

At last!!!
Jazakalllahu Khair Bro Mabsoot.
Now the problem has been sorted.
Any prob in the future i'll let u know.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Assalamu alaykum, all the people who mentioned the problem and had 50+ posts, i changed their profile to junior member.

I am not sure why the website didnt do it automatically.

sorry. I hope this problem can get sorted

wasalam

Salam Brother I have the same problem I cannot change my avator + I have been PMing you plz reply as I still cannot do a multitude of things

samiha

---------
Staff member

Sis, you also are marked as a "Silent Member" Mabsoot needs to change that to Junior Member, as he said, it should and usually is automatic after a certain number of posts, but for some reason hasn't worked :confused:

sis, if you PM him just asking him to change your Primary Usergroup to Junior Member, it might be a better process. As been said, he reads his PM's just doesn't always have time to reply.

Even to his Moderators! :angryred: :angryblue: loool. :p

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

Calm down bro! You should be able to as far as I can tell... and as for the brother's sensitive issues, I am sure you were not denied!!

You know why?

BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL THAT YOU WERE! Unless a Moderator/Admin, personally comes up to and goes, "Hey akhi, sorry dude.. but we denied you" I highly doubt that you were rejected!

The fact of the matter is this, subhan'allah...hehe.. i think maybe my brother moderators have not gotten to be online as much as they would like, and so they could not go into the User Groups to approve your request. There are practically no specificiations to get into the brother/sister groups, except for being of the correct gender, so they should/would not have denied you.

You wanna know how many times a day I'm on? And how much i'm appreciated? :p lol.. not that I mind, I'm here fi sabilillah and that's all that matters, alhamdulillah!

And I'm afraid I cannot admitt you seeing as I'm only the leader of the Sister's Club, and can only approve sisters' requests.

Just Sabr insha'allah okay? that's all we can do for now, and all I can say as of yet.

There are glitches in the site still, nothing to be done as of yet I'm afraid. Sorry!

wasalam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Don't be so harsh brother, no ones ignored you
I cannot view anyones profiles! I cant even change my avatar. I even requested to be part of the brothers sensative issues forum, but was denied. I'm on this website at least 4 times a day....I mean, it'd be nice if I can be appreciated...:angryblue: