Status
Not open for further replies.

John Smith

There is nothing wrong in your avatar. it is OK. you dont have to listen to every one here whatever they say. just listen to your hearts. if you think you are right then you are. there are many people here who love to argue and create confusions. just read and do your self some research. dont follow any one.

Appreciate the support.

@TomTom, i think you need some lessons in manners asking another member to "Get Lost" ,its amazing when some give advice to others but its lost on themsleves.

@Strive, nah, will keep my avatar i think, as i really like it.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
:salam2:

Hey now brothers, who put bugs in your Frosted Flakes?
Please tone the attitude down and be cival. Dont say something here which you would not say to their face.

Tom, I really dont think you would tell him to "get lost"
Your posts here are often times beneficial, dont muddle the waters.

John, you are kind of stubborn, haha. Just an observation since I have no negative or positive feelings on the Avatar. I've never seen V for Vendetta.

Assalaam walaikum,

Brothers,

Can we have a simple discussion. I do declare I should send both of you to detention. Now behave.

Aapa-jan said behave, so behave we all shall :)

Happy Wednesday ya'll, alhamdulilah.

:wasalam:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Omgoodness people tend to make a conspiracy out of any and everything. The next thread will be that the sky isn't really blue but just some jew/policatial faction, coporation or some other secret society controlling the color we see with our eyes. I ve only seen the movie V for Vendetta once and I really don't remember anything about it but I am sure I can get some of my artistic friends to write an interpretation that the movie is really about gay people or something crazy. This is why I don't watch tv.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

I am not talking about a conspiracy theory. By stating that another subscribes to a conspiracy theory notifies others of what your political agenda and stances are.

I merely suggested that the brother, should he wish, research another perspective on the avatar. What the brother chooses is for him. I was just sharing something interesting that changed my mind.

My intent was simply to share ideas on a forum. It was to stimulate discussion.

Tomtom

Banned
Omgoodness people tend to make a conspiracy out of any and everything. The next thread will be that the sky isn't really blue but just some jew/policatial faction, coporation or some other secret society controlling the color we see with our eyes. I ve only seen the movie V for Vendetta once and I really don't remember anything about it but I am sure I can get some of my artistic friends to write an interpretation that the movie is really about gay people or something crazy. This is why I don't watch tv.

I too have stopped watching tv, movies, listening to music etc etc because believe it not not they can influence your life. I'd like to know what people think otherwise.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

This thread is not getting anywhere. I advise my dear respected brothers and everyone else to spend more time in seeking beneficial knowledge, discussing it and spending more time in worshipping Allaah.

We, muslims, quite sadly like to make a big deal out of everything. In life, we need to learn to sometimes compromise, act like an adult and more importantly think about how your actions are going to benefit you in the hereafter.

BaarakAllaahu feekum
Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.