Interesting Avoiding a sin by making a promise to Allah.

Which sins of yours are you planning to remove by my proposed method (making a promise to Allah)?

• Smoking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not liking Batman ( LOL xD )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

newmuslim22

Huh
But brother why don't you marry ask your Parent for a pious wife. It's seems like you have too much free time that's not good :( just keep your self busy
When you have a wet or scary dreams it's from shaytan! Anything negative it's from shaytan! Shaytan always trying misguide us so here are some tips to help you.
Every time you feel like doing something against Islam turn to your left and

newmuslim22

Turn to you left make dua against shytan 3times then spit 3 times turn to your right praise Allah 3times hopefully this will help you

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Welcome to the website brother. Glad to hear this worked for you. I edited your post slightly because it was a little too forward for most of our users. I left it here though and did not move it to the brothers only sections so others may read of your success inshallah.

We should try to hide both our good and bad actions inshallah.

batman007

Huh

But brother why don't you marry ask your Parent for a pious wife. It's seems like you have too much free time that's not good :( just keep your self busy
When you have a wet or scary dreams it's from shaytan! Anything negative it's from shaytan! Shaytan always trying misguide us so here are some tips to help you.
Every time you feel like doing something against Islam turn to your left and

Ya I cud marry but I'm just 19 and I have to go through college, get settled with a nice job and then look for a proper wife. More than that, I feel my judgement isn't perfect right now cuz u see, I totally agree with arrange-marriage but I have this feeling that my parents would chose a girl by only her wealth, looks and piety (they may not consider aklaaq). Plus there is this one-and-only pious girl I like since 3 years, never talked to her though, but I think I only like her because she looks good and is about as short as me, so I'm not sure I wan't to marry her either. So u see, I'm in a troublesome situation, so I've decided to first get more experience and insight on life and then think about marrying. Smart eh? :cool-new:

And thanks for the tip. :agreed:

newmuslim22

well just be careful what our beloved prophet said the majority Muslim ummah will enter to Hell fire because of minor sins so pray and ask Allah for forgiveness you never know if its your last day.