Ayatul Qursi

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear brothers and sisters,

The file i attatched isn't a nasheed but it is Ayatul Qursi by Qari Ziyad Patel. I just think this version is very beautiful. The version of Sudais too but this one is also nice. I wanted to share it with you all. Hope you like it.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

View attachment Qari Ziyad Patel - Ayatul Qursi.mp3

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
walaykoum AlSalaam wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

gazakum Allah khyran..

i was check it out and ur right..

but that's ayatul Qursi (2:255) and another two following verse (2:256,257)

====================

[255] Allah! There is no god but He, the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

[256] Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

[257] Allah is the protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the Evil Ones: from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be Companions of the Fire, to dwell therein (forever).

(2:255-257)

<wasalam>
ur brother in islam,

usa_shi

Bismillah-ir Rahman-ir Rahim

Assalamou Alaikum WRWB,

Can someone plz re-upload the file?

Jazakumullahu khairan