Ayn/ Evil eye

Ahsen

Assalamwalaikum,

I wanted to talk about this since a long time.As a creature I don't see myself better than other humans. Alhamdulillah Allah has blessed me with good looks,voice and mind And I cannot thank him enough for that. But when I go outside at work or during parties and social gatherings,people feel jealous from me. Because I perform better than them or I act better than them they feel insecure. Well, I am not responsible for the success and failure of anyone. I don't interfere in other people's business. That's not my job. But some people get jealous and stare at me continuously with their looks filled with jealousy and hatred. I know it's because of their ignorance. I am just asking you guys if you know any dua or surah to protect myself from evil eye. Because I know when something has affected me. Sometimes I get angry without any reason and when my mother recites the last 3 surahs on me I come back to normal. I don't feel jealous from anyone .I don't like to stare people or be stared at. The people who stare at me includes both men and women,old and young. And I can feel jealousy in their eyes.

Ahsen

This is serious matter. It happens with me very often. Especially when people keep staring for minutes or so.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I know what you mean because I passed through that path in the past.I could see the jealousy of people trespassing my flesh,and when I went home I felt weak.somebody wanted to be straight like me,somebody else hated me.with a long self-training I understood how to " feed "myself with the other's jealousy and feel good.do you know how?exchanging that sight over you with a simple smile.smileing is good.maybe you are nervous and people perceive your feeling,but if you start feeling good with yourself,you'll be good with others and you'll understand that maybe people are not jealous of you,but they just want to know you or they want to learn from you:hijabi:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

This happens with me also sometimes, i start feeling pain in my head when someone looks much...Allah knows how and why.

I am revert and before i was christian, whenever this was happening i used to go to my grandmother and she was wispering some prayers with her hand on my forhead, she was sayng when some people get impressed by you, they throw bad energy....my grandmother died, may Allah rest her soul...and i am muslim now, alhamdullilah...when my head hurts me i say al-fatiha for me..maybe some people dont do it intentionally..but better dont think much about this, recite Quran inchallah and try to forget them.

And Allah knows better.

:salam2: