Babies Massacres By Israel In Gaza Palestine.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Israel does not make any difference
between Muslims or Christians or whatever,
IF you are not a Jew (Yahudi)
you will suffer the discrimination !!!

The Jews murdered
by shooting,bombing
even burning alive using
white phosphorus
countless of innocent
babies in Palestines.

(images of babies killed in Palestine by Israel )

Babies massacres by Israel in Gaza Palestine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktwf_Jn3ps0

[yt]ktwf_Jn3ps0[/yt]

~May Allah swt protect all muslims~Amin!

Thank you for watching!
Take Care!
~Wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
One more innocent victim of zionist rats.

If you critize acts of zionists and spread truth of they crimes (like this ones), they call yourself anti-semite and just say: we have right to protect ourselves.

How little babies can be security risk of terrorist state with nuclear weapons?

Why so many of they victims are just kids or young people? Just yesterday zionist ran over 6-year old boy in the West Bank and today they shoot 19-year old engineering student who was on his way to mosque in Nablus. After shooting him they prevented ambulance to reach him until he was bleeding to death.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

If Muslim Ummah keeps on being scattered on issues immaterial than even Allah (SWT) won't help us.

Why one and half Billion strength Muslim Ummah is victim of some cruel forces,needs to be pondered?.

May Allah (SWT) grant spiritual, physical and mental strength to the families of martyrs and destine them to best of place in His abode.

Regards.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
This is heartbreaking,subhanAllah.White phosphorous is prohibited I think by international standards,yet Israel use it openly.They act worse than animals and are so arrogant.As sister harb said,they hide behind the word anti semite,anti semite my foot!They are animals!They dont have any right to kill anyone leave alone babies subhanAllah.
May Allah bless the people who help our brothers and sisters in Gaza and may Allah bless them.
May Allah heal the heart of the believers.
Ameen.

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
This is heartbreaking,subhanAllah.White phosphorous is prohibited I think by international standards,yet Israel use it openly.They act worse than animals and are so arrogant.As sister harb said,they hide behind the word anti semite,anti semite my foot!They are animals!They dont have any right to kill anyone leave alone babies subhanAllah.
May Allah bless the people who help our brothers and sisters in Gaza and may Allah bless them.
May Allah heal the heart of the believers.
Ameen.

:wasalam:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amin!
To your du'a
brother.

~May Allah swt help and protect us~Amin!

~Wassalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Queen, Sister Harb posted pictures here not too long ago...I don't remember when...about white phosphorous use.

found it...
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73785

~~~~~~~~~
Greeting!

Truly
gruesome!
The fact that they commit the cold murder right infront of the world!

What happen to human right?
If the jews
can do this to muslims not a chance they will miss any non muslim!
Still nobody cares
Or waiting for the worst to come???

Thank you for
bringing in the link.
Dearest Jennifer
~Greatly Appreciate!
Take care!

~Wassalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
This a very sad!

One more innocent victim of zionist rats.

If you critize acts of zionists and spread truth of they crimes (like this ones), they call yourself anti-semite and just say: we have right to protect ourselves.

How little babies can be security risk of terrorist state with nuclear weapons?

Why so many of they victims are just kids or young people? Just yesterday zionist ran over 6-year old boy in the West Bank and today they shoot 19-year old engineering student who was on his way to mosque in Nablus. After shooting him they prevented ambulance to reach him until he was bleeding to death.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No any part of the world any body run over 6-year old jews boy !
And
No any part of the world any body shoot 19-year old jews 's engineering student who was on his way to jews temple!

But Jews keep busy murdering muslims and non muslim everyday like no any body business!
This isn't fair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK8Z3i3aTq4&feature=related
[yt]UK8Z3i3aTq4[/yt]
This is very sad but happy and
free to murder anybody, for jews especially!

And who cares???
The late Miss Rachel Corrie was,
but she too was murdered and run down by jews's bulldozer
65991j.jpg

above image of Ms Rachel Corrie run down by Jews 's bulldozer.

Now!
Nobody yet???

Thank you for shariing
sister
:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

After murdering Palestinian children or international peace activists, those zionists will make everything they murderers wouldn´t never get any punishment. Last hearing about murder of Rachel Corrie was at last Sunday.

The family of Rachel Corrie, the US activist killed in Gaza while protesting against house demolitions in 2003, on Monday claimed the Israeli military authorities withheld video evidence during the Corries' civil lawsuit and misled US officials on crucial details.

Craig Corrie, Rachel's father, told a press conference in Jerusalem that the footage from a surveillance camera near the scene of his daughter's death submitted to the court was "incomplete". Additional video material obtained by the family showed Rachel's body in a different spot to the place identified by some military commanders, he said.

He also alleged that the Israeli military had misled US officials on the position of Rachel's body when she was killed.

Zionists also claimed that Rachel Corrie was in Gaza at 2003 when she was brutally murdered, just only "helping Palestinian terrorists", not protecting civilians.

Source: http://www.uruknet.com/?p=m79467&hd=&size=1&l=e

Similar "justice" from zionists: Israeli policemen suspected of shooting dead a 10-year-old Palestinian schoolgirl in 2007 will escape prosecution after a court said that too much time had elapsed to allow a re-examination of the case. Abir Aramin died after being struck in the head during a school break.

Source: http://www.uruknet.com/?p=m79533&hd=&size=1&l=e

Too much time ago? Just 4 years? If victim was jew girl and possible killer Palestinian or who ever else, they wouldn´t never make kind of decision but continue looking for killer even next 100 years.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ms Rachel Corrie was run over by a Bulldozer!!!Poor girl!

Ms Rachel Corrie
was with groups of world activist including her sister when the incident took place anyway they got it on video and pictures.
And if that wasn't enough
Ms Rachel Corrie is not with us now she is dead!Since young she was with the world activist sympathy upon the fate of many unfortunate children from every corner of the world!
She was run over by a Jews Bulldozer in Israel!!!Poor girl!

65991j.jpg

be6ic.jpg

Image of Ms Rachel Corrie after being run by a bulldozer,her sister seen in the picture
having Ms Rachel on her lap.

Sympathy and condolences
to her dearest parent.

Take care!

~Wassalam.