Baby Sudais

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Baby Sudais, Ayman is a student from Prince Khalid ibn Sa'ood college for Qur'aan. He reads Qur'aan like sudais. mashaAllah. Very cute.

[yt]9BJIqv5Qxnk[/yt]

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Salaam,

Video no longer available it says.

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh , its there, just it takes time to refresh

also, better to take bit more time to write out the salam in full, i.e. assalamu alaykum, as this something that Allaah and His Rasul (salallahu alayhi wa salam) has taught us, rather than shortcuts like "salam", jazakillahu khayr.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh , its there, just it takes time to refresh

also, better to take bit more time to write out the salam in full, i.e. assalamu alaykum, as this something that Allaah and His Rasul (salallahu alayhi wa salam) has taught us, rather than shortcuts like "salam", jazakillahu khayr.

:salam2:

Yeh, impatient, thats me, if there's a short cut i'll take it! Subhanallah, i'm attempting to learn to be patient but its a slow progress, *sigh*

MashaAllah

Islam is mijn macht
asalamu alaykum wa rahmatoelahoe wabarakatoeh

djazakallahu gairan brother (om dit met ons te delen)

MashaAllah it is very beautiful the boy who reading the qoran.
Masha Allah very nice. Sobhana Allah . May Allah bless them all.

can i download the qoran that the boy read?
Kan ik dat downloaden?

asalamu alaykum

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
wow! mashallah so cute and beautiful
May Allah bless this boy subhanallah
jazakallah for sharing :)
:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: very beautiful voice. may Allah subhana wata'ala bless him amiin jazak Allahu khayra for sharing brother.:)

wasalam

Ablemit

As-salamu Aleykum! Allah is the Greatest, all praise belongs to Allah!

MashAllah! Very beautiful voice! May Allah (swt) bless this boy!

JazakAllahu Hayran

atira mahmood

ASSALAMU ALAYKUM

ASSALAMU ALAYKUM
How are you? I'm a student from Malaysia. I am a secondary student. I'm realy want to hear you reading al-quran.

Aichabella

asalamu alaykum, i love this video. i have been listening to it ever since i saw it here. macha Allah what a beautiful voice.how old is this young man?

Azizati

Envie d'avoir des enfants/besoin d'argent? c'est facile!

binsmi Allahi rahmani rrahim

istaghfiru rabbakum innahou kana ghaffara
yursile Assama'a Alaykoum medrara
wa yumdedkum be amwalin wa banina wa yaj3al lakum jannatin wa yaj'al lakum anhara

FRANCAIS
-Implorez le pardon de votre Seigneur ! Il est Plein de mansuétude
-Il vous enverra du ciel des pluies abondantes,
- accroîtra vos richesses et le nombre de vos enfants , Il vous assignera des jardins, Il vous assignera des rivières.

ENGLISH:
-Seek pardon of your Lord Lo! He was ever Forgiving .
-He will let loose the sky for you in plenteous rain
-And will help you with wealth and sons , and will assign unto you Gardens and will assign unto you rivers .

SO, don't miss "istighfar" brothers and sisters