Back again for recharge...

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum dear sisters/brothers

I have been missing from here for quiet a while and i feel my imaan goes low without the company of other muslims, and thats why am back i need to build my imaan and knowledge inshaAllah and hope you all are in the best state of imaan and health because from experience that can change over night if Allah wills, i pray Allah keeps us all constant and firm in our practice and imaan Ameen :tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

welcome back sister. each and every one of us is equally important. may Allah bless us with solid iman and happiness of being with good muslims.

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam sister,

welcome back sister, inshallah may allah make your and eveyones imaan go high, and give us the hapiness of this world and the hearafter, ameen.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Welcome back YA UKHTHI..

May ALAH AZZAWAJAL make your tasks easy for you..

FEE AMANILLAH

mommymuslimah

Assalamu alaikum Sis!! I am here for the same exact reason!!! Subhan'Allah, since I moved to a new town, the only Muslims here are cultural and my iman is running so low. I need a recharge! May Allah recharge both of us! Ameen.

(I was on here a long time ago, before I reverted and then sometime after but then left. I started a new account so my new posts aren't linked with the old ones..for security purposes) :hijabi::hearts:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Welcome
*!Companion pulls his friend ... either to Paradise or to Hell, we seek refuge in Allah from the torment of Hell
For that reason, the Muslim must be accompanied by the people of religion and morals

*!*!Once a man of the righteous, his son came to complain about one preacher saying, "O Father, that man makes us afraid of much when we sit with him
The father replied: to sit with a man who makes you afraid of Allah in this world, then secured in the Hereafter is better for you