Back to faith

Rebaz

Hello brothers and sisters, it've been a long time since I posted on this forum. I just wanted to speak out, feels like there's a tornado inside of me.

Well, maybe some see my previous thread and will understand, im a teenager (Under 18) and born in middle-east in a muslim family. Distances...moving to europe and so on made me forget about my faith. It have been a struggle against myself....I've pretty much been followed by girl after girl for few years but it feels like a fake desire...But the good news that I'm back to the faith thanks to this forum mostly which adds up my knowledge in islam and make the doubt vanish. I really hope you all know which great affect you have on lots of peoples and making dawuah (Not sure about spelling) is a beautiful thing.

The main thing that kept me away from faith was actually my desire & all the propoganda/lies about islam (The people that lives in Europe/Usa knows what I mean) but as I said I'm back and want to hold the faith cause it gives my heart a feeling and a peaceful one which you don't feel everyday, if you want to comment/recommend any articles that would fit me it would be greatful!

Remember, I've study islam a lot and stands up for it in real life when I face untruthful things and also on the internet where people vomit out hate & lies.

As salamo alaykum :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am glad you are posting.

Age has nothing to do with the contents of our hearts and our intentions for serving Allah. It is a life long struggle. Hence,we have the second definition of jihad. The individual struggle to uphold our covenant to our Glorious and Irresistible Creator.

I would suggest that you pay close attention to Sura Nas. It gives the individual strength to fight the temptations of the world. Recite it often. ( It's simple and quick and very effective.)

Temptation is behind me, in front of me, hitting me at all times and everywhere. What we need to remember is Allah is closer to us than temptation. All we have to do is call upon Him. That is so simple..even I can do that. All age does is makes us contrite. We know the consequences of sin in real Earth time. Thus we repent because I do not wish to have the repercussions of sin on my soul.

Rebaz

Assalaam walaikum,

I am glad you are posting.

Age has nothing to do with the contents of our hearts and our intentions for serving Allah. It is a life long struggle. Hence,we have the second definition of jihad. The individual struggle to uphold our covenant to our Glorious and Irresistible Creator.

I would suggest that you pay close attention to Sura Nas. It gives the individual strength to fight the temptations of the world. Recite it often. ( It's simple and quick and very effective.)

Temptation is behind me, in front of me, hitting me at all times and everywhere. What we need to remember is Allah is closer to us than temptation. All we have to do is call upon Him. That is so simple..even I can do that. All age does is makes us contrite. We know the consequences of sin in real Earth time. Thus we repent because I do not wish to have the repercussions of sin on my soul.

Thanks for replying! For the last weeks I've been reading the Qu'ran daily. I like reading in general, sometimes I read about 500 pages / day, haha.

Thanks for the reminder anyways!

auroran

:salam2:

Masha'Allah. Allah has guided you back to Islam, hold on to it for it's precious. They do vomit lies about our beloved Prophet :saw:, the best man who ever walked on earth, and all I can do is just pity those who dare make fun of Allah!!! Truly they are dumb.

It's good that you are facing off people on the interent too, but people are meaner there...be very careful with them, it makes me want to vomit when I see what they write. Some can't handle the truth so they choose to remain deaf.

Jazak'Allahu khair akhi, Allah hafiz.

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Welcome (back) to the forum. I'm sure many of us have experienced what you have, in lesser or greater forms, no matter where we are, or even how old. Alhamdulillaah Allaah has opened your eyes to the truth and reality of this world before it was too late, as has happened to a lot of us at some point; but even after knowing it is sometimes easy to forget, so an advice I always think of is to never feel too assured of your position, and constantly be aware of your heart. Make Du`aa that you remain firm in your position and strive in your living to to become better everyday... and of course, learn from the failures! I think that's the most any of us can do.

One of the best threads on here which always helps give me a grounding and remind me of many things is this one:: Which heart is yours???

Perhaps you've seen it already, but if not I'd definitely encourage doing so every once in a while; there are priceless reminders there which are good to think of again and again.

May Allaah bless you and keep you steadfast in your Imaan.

Rebaz

wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Welcome (back) to the forum. I'm sure many of us have experienced what you have, in lesser or greater forms, no matter where we are, or even how old. Alhamdulillaah Allaah has opened your eyes to the truth and reality of this world before it was too late, as has happened to a lot of us at some point; but even after knowing it is sometimes easy to forget, so an advice I always think of is to never feel too assured of your position, and constantly be aware of your heart. Make Du`aa that you remain firm in your position and strive in your living to to become better everyday... and of course, learn from the failures! I think that's the most any of us can do.

One of the best threads on here which always helps give me a grounding and remind me of many things is this one:: Which heart is yours???

Perhaps you've seen it already, but if not I'd definitely encourage doing so every once in a while; there are priceless reminders there which are good to think of again and again.

May Allaah bless you and keep you steadfast in your Imaan.

I've seen that video, thanks for your great reply though.
Since I've started to pray again I've felt my heart been softer...and I've actually cried, it is very rare to see me cry (Anyone who knows me will know this for sure) but I guess even the heart got it's own eyes/ears to accepet the truth.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Fight their lies with truth...dont believe what they say, they are the enemies of Islam. Allah has put the truth in your heart and once He puts it there, its there to stay. Keep reading, studying and praying and you will be fine inshallah.:hijabi:

samiha

---------
Staff member
I've seen that video, thanks for your great reply though.
Since I've started to pray again I've felt my heart been softer...and I've actually cried, it is very rare to see me cry (Anyone who knows me will know this for sure) but I guess even the heart got it's own eyes/ears to accepet the truth.

Assalaamu `alaykum,

If you keep going through the thread it's sort of become a video compilation for heart softeners actually, so there's not just one but many alhamdulillaah.

Keep at it inshaAllaah, one step at a time continue learning, understanding and implementing, and May Allaah grant you the ability to do all of that! Crying for the sake of Allaah is definitely something commendable and is a sign of the believers, as if you look throughout Islaamic history, even the strongest of men, the best of warriors would be reduced to tears out of fear of Allaah; and this was what truly made them strong.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah :)saw2:) said: “A man who weeps for fear of Allaah will not enter Hell until the milk goes back into the udder, and dust produced (when fighting) for the sake of Allaah and the smoke of Hell will never coexist.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1633; al-Nasaa’i, 3108; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

Here's some other articles on that topic:
Excellence of Weeping out of Fear of Allaah
How to weep for Fear of Allaah
The Path Towards weeping for fear of Allaah

I'm sorry if it feels overloading, but really I find these articles are good and make us think about the lives we have, and the importance of turning back to Allaah with that fear and humility and using it to better ourselves.

wasalaamu `alaykum

Rebaz

Assalaamu `alaykum,

If you keep going through the thread it's sort of become a video compilation for heart softeners actually, so there's not just one but many alhamdulillaah.

Keep at it inshaAllaah, one step at a time continue learning, understanding and implementing, and May Allaah grant you the ability to do all of that! Crying for the sake of Allaah is definitely something commendable and is a sign of the believers, as if you look throughout Islaamic history, even the strongest of men, the best of warriors would be reduced to tears out of fear of Allaah; and this was what truly made them strong.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah :)saw2:) said: “A man who weeps for fear of Allaah will not enter Hell until the milk goes back into the udder, and dust produced (when fighting) for the sake of Allaah and the smoke of Hell will never coexist.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1633; al-Nasaa’i, 3108; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

Here's some other articles on that topic:
Excellence of Weeping out of Fear of Allaah
How to weep for Fear of Allaah
The Path Towards weeping for fear of Allaah

I'm sorry if it feels overloading, but really I find these articles are good and make us think about the lives we have, and the importance of turning back to Allaah with that fear and humility and using it to better ourselves.

wasalaamu `alaykum

Salam. Thanks for the articles! I will read them whenever I get some free time. Wow, this is so annoying how so many arrogant people hate islam. I was having a discussion with a christian brother on their own forum...and got banned because they couldn't say against the argument, oh well. I would also need more articles about the golden age of islam when knowledge was blomming, you got that?