Back......

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam alaykum warahamtuLLAHI wa baraktuhu

I hope all of my brothers and sisters are at the best state of eeman and health inshaa ALLAHU subhanahu wa 'ta

alhamduli ALLAH, i am fine

after a long time, I am trying to get back as I was, like active or to share, contribute, to learn, to help and to be helped inshaa ALLAH

in between i logged, but didint do any activity.

however, lot things happened in these days probably more than 6months.

some of u might know that I was out for my masters studies and alhamduli ALLAH i have finished that and sailed back to my country on the December 2012 I got married alhamduli ALLAH on the January 2013.

intially i was facing problem to find a job, but alhamduli AlLAH with sabr and dua, ALLAH gave me the best suited job for me, alhamduli ALLAH thousand times.

I am now appointed as a lecturer in the department of electrical and electronic engineering in a university in my home country. wa-LLAHI, only ALLAH, without His endless mercy it was not possible, I know that i dont deserve it, but alhamduli ALLAH as ALLAH has bestowed me with such honor, I'll try my best to do it according to His command inshaa ALLAH and i ask ALLAH's help to fulfill my duty and I seek refuge in ALLAH from any distract or failure.

by ALLAH's grace, I am doing well, and as this was my first semester as teacher, it was a bit clumsy for me to find time to spend on internet.but alhamduli ALLAH i think i can figure it now inshaa ALLAH

I hope to see my fellow muslims brothers and sisters as active as i left, inshaa ALLAHu ta'la

fee amaniLLAH

wa alaykum as salam

your brother in Islam

Saiful Islam

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

AlhamduliAllah for all good that happened in your life.
Welcome back and may Allah guide us until the end of our time..

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Welcome back dear brother Saif. Jazzak Allah khair for informing us about your well being and about your life, Alhamdulillah.

InshAllah that you can contribute more now on TTI together with other brothers and sisters who have not been active.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Umm Abdullah

Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Welcome back! Ma sha Allah it's nice to hear that things are going good with you Allahumma baarik lak amin.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome Back Saifkhan! ma sha Allah that is great news ! may Allah reward you and I am sure you will be a great lecturer.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

Welcome back, brother. Congratulations on your marriage maashaa'Allaah. May Allaah `azza wa jalla keep it strong and grant you many, pious children.

And alhamdulillaah for your job. I pray that He grants you success both in this dunya and aakhirah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Welcome back brother. Mabrook on your happy changes. May Allah enlighten your paths to success.

How are things in your country these days?

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Wa 'alaikumussalaam wr wb !
I too came back to TTI a day ago :)
Happy to see everyone here