Bad treatment of Qaddafi's body

joldas

Banned
Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

@Sister Aapa: One does not have to say "I am not Muslim" to be an apostate. For example, a Qaadiyaani calls himself a Muslim. But he will never be a Muslim just because he says so.

Many of the Major scholars made takfeer on him. He made many statements that entail major Kufr- Kufr that puts one out of the fold of Islaam. He said things like we do not need the sunnah and that there should be no Qul in soorah al-Ikhlaas and many other Kufri statements, that can be found in his Green Book. Honestly, I have never seen one scholar say that he is a Muslim.

Sh. Naasir al-`Umar even said that those who fight him and die in this path- will die as martyrs.

So, people can stop making du`aa for a filthy kaafir like him. An evil, filthy man who killed so many people and oppressed them.

I don't understand why people are speaking too much and all that speech with no knowledge. And No, Qadhdhaafi is not a martyr- maybe a martyr for the shayaateen.

I wish people only spoke less and busied themselves with knowledge.

Wassalaamu `alaykum

you and some other follow you, seems nothing but the seed of fitna farm.:shymuslima1:

it is not your and your so called "ualamas" job to identify him or others is kaffir or not.. it will be good harvest for you and for your so called "ulamas" if you and your "ulamas" not in the circle of whats fukker is...

joldas

Banned
one more point then i should shut up

gadaffi will be given a proper islamic burial..something not given to many of his victims,,,,some he did not allow to be buried in lybia but threw them in the sea

have you been living in the libya or just been tought grown person by usa media.

joldas

Banned
amerika and west looting lybia...

and set some so called ached muslim of their to fight with other muslims which the usa dislike.

joldas

Banned
how USA attack others:

1. coin out some roumer to speak out to the world
2. all the medias are under the usa and nato, so they can speak out, appx. spread the news half to one year
3. play a game - making moive and upload to the media
4. make notify to the coutry
5. attack if it is aplicable
6. set the governement in that region or country which they abey usa.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Another sweep through for modern imperials. Disgusting,they are playing on our own playgrounds by invitations from our own people.

Regards.

Idris16

What's really sad is how easy people can make takfeer on Qaddhafi but not on the ruler of Jordan. They cant make takfeer on Ziyn al-Abidin bin Ali but they can make takfeer on Qadhaffi. Qadhaffi was a Kaafir. Allâh `azza wajal destroyed him.

@Thariq2005
Qaddhafi changed his mind about the Qul. If you read the biography of Shaykh bin Baz rahimahullah you will see that bin Baz advised Qaddhafi and Qaddhafi heeded the advice regarding qul.

Nowadays the Claimants of Salafiyyah say allying with the kuffar against Muslims is not kufr akbar unless they make istihlal. So they dont see the action itself as kufr akbar. May Allaah protect us from this fitnah of Irjaa'!

Rule of Qaddafi was kind of impealism. Arab one. Not islamic.
Yep, it was not islamic rule. It was kufr. Yet we see many say it's kufr duna kufr. Why? Because Ibn `Abbas said it was kufr duna kufr. They lie upon this Noble Sahabi and interpret his words in false ways.

umm aisha1

Asalamu alaikom waramatullah wabarakatuhu

It very terrible picture, lahhaulah warakuwataillahbillah.what is show on tv is unexceptionable i am not agree with it, where the teaching of our be love prophet?the person is armless..yes he is bad but do they need to kill him that way? May Allah forgive all of us. ameen

strive-may-i

A good example of good treatment is always better, vengeance is bad

Bad treatment of Gaddafi, justify how you may want to, but flashing it again n again on the screen, leaves a bad taste. Sets a bad precedent. An injured tiger or snake they say, can strike back with vengeance, but this was not such a case. A human should be treated humanely, Ah some could say he is not. Even if a dictator was not good, we still should be good. Because that sets a precedent and a good standard for a fresh beginning, a nice omen. Reminds me of a different history incident. A scientist a very famous one was killed by soldier against kings order.... once upon a time

Do your duty to your fellow human first, is a saner approach. Punish the guilty, no doubt, but dont treat the surrendered badly, ever!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as-salam 'alaikum warahamtu-llah

i don't know whether it is a true vdo or not
[yt]nvpFdml9Iaw&feature=channel_video_title[/yt]

but if this is true, that wouldn't make me shocked and what can you expect from these kuffar.

that what i said earlier, they are laughing hard.

esperanza

revert of many years
have you been living in the libya or just been tought grown person by usa media.

no im not taught by us media...i know libyan people and know what they have suffered.have you lived in lybia and seen your family members tortured or hung in the street

esperanza

revert of many years
Bad treatment of Gaddafi, justify how you may want to, but flashing it again n again on the screen, leaves a bad taste. Sets a bad precedent. An injured tiger or snake they say, can strike back with vengeance, but this was not such a case. A human should be treated humanely, Ah some could say he is not. Even if a dictator was not good, we still should be good. Because that sets a precedent and a good standard for a fresh beginning, a nice omen. Reminds me of a different history incident. A scientist a very famous one was killed by soldier against kings order.... once upon a time

Do your duty to your fellow human first, is a saner approach. Punish the guilty, no doubt, but dont treat the surrendered badly, ever!

yes he should not have been treated like this in dying moments and yes should not have been flashed continously across the screen
and yesterday a sheikh said here on tv..whatever he was we should not talk bad of him now after death

but these are not reasons for people suddenly to defend or feel sorry for him

did u feel like this when you saw the burned remains of his captives in his sons torture centre a few days before eid......
did you write here in outrage... idont remeber that anyone did............

joldas

Banned
those no-unite arab people, betrayed themselves for west and usa, and find those days...

USA conquered afgan, iraq, yemen and lybia, did sth on egypt....and the next step may be iran. then saudi arabia...

saudi arabia not conquered logically, but always being live under the bad treat of usa.. if those saudi arab king do not listen usa, the usa will say i`ll do that what i am doing to libya ...so for saudi no way other than to foolow usa...

esperanza

revert of many years
those no-unite arab people, betrayed themselves for west and usa, and find those days...

USA conquered afgan, iraq, yemen and lybia, did sth on egypt....and the next step may be iran. then saudi arabia...

saudi arabia not conquered logically, but always being live under the bad treat of usa.. if those saudi arab king do not listen usa, the usa will say i`ll do that what i am doing to libya ...so for saudi no way other than to foolow usa...

are you saying the us is actually threatening the saudis

John Smith

How does it make sense to give one an islamic funeral yet the very same man was denied an islamic court of law?

He never had the opportunity to face an isalmic court,all the secrets he had on blair,brown,sarkozy,berlesconi,busha obama and the cia tortures that took place with rendition have died with him.

I found it very offensive in the manner he was dealt with,it was very unislamic,we should have been patient with him and let him face an islamic court.

sabina isa

are you saying the us is actually threatening the saudis

:salam2:
I am of this opinion, but they shouldn't be so loud in supporting USA, even for the fear of them. For one thing it depresses believers, and the hearts of believers need healing more than ever. There are ways in dealing with such situations.That's why we need political strategs that will help Islam and its nations in a wise manner. We need them, and this comes only with the help of Allah.

:wasalam: