MaShaAllah! Be with someone who fears and reminds you of Allah

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

For All Brothers !

Someone came to a father, asking him for the hand of his daughter in marriage: “Sir I am ready to pay her any Mahr she wants! I have already a house and a car … If you let me marry your daughter, I would treat her like a princess”

The father told him:“There is only one Mahr you can pay! For that, I will ask you one question, if you give me the right answer, I will let you marry my daughter…
I won’t ask you to give my daughter wealth, house or high status; I want you just to give me the right answer for my question!”

The boy was so happy and he accepted the condition of the father.

The father looked straight into the eyes of the young man and asked : “What time is the Adhan of Fajr (call for fajr prayer) called exactly in your locality?”

The young man’s face turned to red then yellow, he replied after a long time thinking: “I guess it’s at 4am? No … I mean 3 maybe?! Honestly Sir, I don’t know!”

... “Dear son” said the father smiling: “I don’t care of your high status or your bank account! My daughter is so precious, she is like a princess to me with her Hijab and purity so she needs someone who treats her like a queen! No one would make her happy more than a man who fears Allah and obeys Him. Performs salaah regularly in the Masjid. Only a righteous husband would give her an unlimited happiness by helping her to get closer to Allah.

*Subhanallah ! If ONLY this was the criteria, than our Masaajids will be filled with youngsters.
*Anyway, never too late. Start now.
Allah will give you the PRINCESS of the BRIDES
*Remember a good product is always in demand. Applies to both male & female.

Six Tips on increasing ones Imaan

Please READ the tips so that they may benefit you, also SHARE so that they may benefit others

1. Pray all of your prayers on time whether at home or at masjid ( specially fajr and isha) and don't rush when praying.

2. Read the Qur'an regularly, Start memorizing Quran (even if one sentence a day), Listen to it, and most important read the meaning

3. Abstain from sinning (Whether big or small)

4. Try and listen to Lectures that benefit you in terms of Ilm (Knowledge)

5. Spend time with good people, we know that our comapny affects who we are from the Hadith of the Prophet SAW:

On the authority of Abu Musa al-Ash'ari رضي الله عنهthe Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلمsaid:
"A good friend and a bad friend are like a perfume-seller and a blacksmith: The perfume-seller might give you some perfume as a gift, or you might buy some from him, or at least you might smell its fragrance. As for the blacksmith, he might singe your clothes, and at the very least you will breathe in the fumes of the furnace." [Bukhari and Muslim]

6. Make Dua that Allah increases you in Imaan, as the power of Dua is amazing

May Allah strenghthen us all in Imaan…..Ameen

The QUEEN dresses modestly,
A MUSLIMAH dresses modestly.

The QUEEN doesn’t shake hands with strangers,
A MUSLIMAH doesn’t shake hands with strange men.

The QUEEN‘s status is raised as soon as she inherits the Crown,
A MUSLIMAH‘s status is raised as soon as she wear’s the Hijab.

The QUEEN is proud of her bloodline,
A MUSLIMAH is proud of her HIJAAB

A MUSLIMAH in a Hijab, IS a Queen with her Crown! <3

Last edited:

Hachiko

Walaikum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!
Mashallah! I loved that last thing about Muslimah being a Queen. May Allah subhannawata'ala make it easy for us ALL. Ameen.