Beautiful Hadith

Aroosak

On the authority of Anas (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alayhi wa Sallam) say:

"Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it."

[at-Tirmidhi, Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

MashAllah, it is truly beautiful hadeeth, Alhmadulilah.

May Allah reward you dear sister for sharing this soo beautiful hadeeth and for remainding us on endless Mercy of Allah. :hijabi:

SubhanAllah, really mercy of Allah does not have any bounds. SubhanAllah wa Hamdulillah waAllahu Akbaaar

May Allah subhan wa twala make us one of those who remember Him a loot and make us His gratefull Servants. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

Aroosak

:salam2:

MashAllah, it is truly beautiful hadeeth, Alhmadulilah.

May Allah reward you dear sister for sharing this soo beautiful hadeeth and for remainding us on endless Mercy

May Allah subhan wa twala make us one of those who remember Him a loot and make us His gratefull Servants. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

Ameen to your dua3as dear sister May Allah make us all constant reminders of each other of His attributes and may we all get closer to Him ameen

MalikBrother

Jazak'Allah Khayr!

May Allaah (SWT) rewards you with great blessings, Ameen!

Keep it up, brother. Indeed, very beautiful hadith. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

Aroosak

Jazak'Allah Khayr!

May Allaah (SWT) rewards you with great blessings, Ameen!

Keep it up, brother. Indeed, very beautiful hadith. Praise be to Allaah (SWT) - Lord of the Worlds!

I hope you were not talking to me cuz I am a sister :hijabi: lol but if you were wa iyyaka and Allahu Akbar!

MalikBrother

Assalamu - Alaikum!

Sorry Sister, as usual i continue to remain misunderstood about our members genders in this site. It's my honest mistake, and i truly hope you forgive me for my mistake. May Allaah (SWT) bless you, Ameen!

That makes you an 'Iyyaki' then, and yeah, Allahu Akhbar - Allaah (SWT) is Great!