Beauty queen Katya Koren killed by fellow student, not stoned to death by Muslims

Aroosak

So you are telling me them Mozlems did not actually kill this young girl? that seems so not like them! so wait was it a "deranged" schoolmate? what a surprise! *sigh* ignorance and bigotry have no limits indeed...

Beauty queen Katya Koren killed by fellow student, not stoned to death by Muslims: authorities

The murder of a would-be teen beauty initially blamed on Islam's Sharia Law was actually the work of a deranged classmate, officials said.

Katya Koren, 19, went missing a week before her body was found buried in the forest near her village in the Crimea section of the Ukraine in May.

An initial report by the Daily Mail claimed the woman was targeted by three fellow teens who said her seventh-place finish in the beauty contest was a violation of Muslim laws.

Ukrainian authorities, however, say that report was false.

"A student did it, killing his classmate," said Sergei Reznikov, a senior policeman involved in the case, according to the Daily Telegraph. "There is no other underlying reason, neither religious nor linked with inter-ethnic conflicts."

Bihal Gaziev, 16, allegedly killed Koren after offering her a ride home on his moped, authorities said. He then allegedly robbed her, raped her, then killed her with a rock.

Koren, described by friends as a stylish dresser, finished seventh in the beauty pageant. Although it was initially reported she was Muslim, officials believe she was actually Christian.

The chairman of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people, Mustafa Jemilev, called reports that the murder involved Muslims "a kind of provocation" to vilify Islam.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

I remember reading about this a while back.

The Western media really loves picking on Islam and Muslims, doesn't it? I knew it was bad, but I didn't think it was this bad until I really started studying Islam and really digging into how the West perceives it.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
No Showing Off!

:salam2:

Sympathy and condolences
to her family
for their lost.

:astag:
Let this be a lesson to all that showing off your
body and beauty will actually bring to self destruction!
Actually this is not the first time i came across
beauty pageant's contestant being assault and brutally murdered
this happened in some other country too!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

Thank you,
for sharing this News
sister.
:jazaak:
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All My Family In Islam.
Take Care!
~Wassalam.

Yaapin

That is the only focus the media & non-muslims target where a 'muslim' is based... They are their own enemies & the biggest terrorists of the world!!

But because muslims are mostly the main focal point ... They don't find need to investigate first before they shout out their accussations!!!!