being united in the hereafter?

Tamana

:salam2:
Once again I have another question, once again I need your help
I was wondering, to stay single for the rest of my life, actually not wondering Ive made up my mind that I will, cuz there was this guy I liked, but its impossible for us to be together cuz of many obstacle (culture, status and what not), so I decided to stay single cuz I only want him, I made duaa to allah to unit him with me in Jannah, Imay not be able to have him in this world but I asked allah, made duaa to give him to me in the hereafter. Is that possible? can I make a duaa like that? will allah unite me with this guy in the hereafter?
I just remembered the story of yusuf (AS), how zolaikha (is that how you spell it) how she waited for him all her life, then allah united them, I know Im no way near being like her, she was far more purer than me, but she waited for him and allah united them, I want to wait for this guy, and want to be united with him if not in this world then the hereafter
Jazakallah :wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

No sister no.

You are not thinking. I am going to write a long post on this. Soon.

You are putting your life on hold for a man...don't do that.

That which is with Allah is better. Occupy yourself. And no I am not cruel and heartless.

ShyHijabi

According to your previous postings you had feeling for a male you met online but never in person, am I correct? If this is the same person then I would strongly recommend you put this behind you and open your heart to the will of Allah swt. You are not yet even 20 years old and talking about spending the rest of your life single, that's not rational.

For now focus on your own life and try to remember that Allah swt is closer to your than your own jugular vein. He loves you more than even your mother. Surely He has wondrous plans for you in your future and you need to put your trust in that. I will keep you in my duas this Ramadan, sweet sister.

esperanza

revert of many years
Once again I have another question, once again I need your help
I was wondering, to stay single for the rest of my life, actually not wondering Ive made up my mind that I will, cuz there was this guy I liked, but its impossible for us to be together cuz of many obstacle (culture, status and what not), so I decided to stay single cuz I only want him, I made duaa to allah to unit him with me in Jannah, Imay not be able to have him in this world but I asked allah, made duaa to give him to me in the hereafter. Is that possible? can I make a duaa like that? will allah unite me with this guy in the hereafter?
I just remembered the story of yusuf (AS), how zolaikha (is that how you spell it) how she waited for him all her life, then allah united them, I know Im no way near being like her, she was far more purer than me, but she waited for him and allah united them, I want to wait for this guy, and want to be united with him if not in this world then the hereafter
Jazakallah :wasalam:

dear sister,,, ihave been talking with another young sister,,,going through exaclty the same situation,,,,she is deeply in love with someone she met online,,,but there are many barriers stopping thislove,...she has recently broken up with him,,and iknow its hurting her deeply

but iadvise you as ido her...you cannot at such an age be totally sure he is the one for you,,,even when you meet someone in real life..it can take time to knw them and understand him

and if you read all the answers that sisters gave you in your last thread..online love,,,you will know that love should not be so deep for one person ,,,it takes over our life

Tamana

According to your previous postings you had feeling for a male you met online but never in person, am I correct? If this is the same person then I would strongly recommend you put this behind you and open your heart to the will of Allah swt. You are not yet even 20 years old and talking about spending the rest of your life single, that's not rational.

For now focus on your own life and try to remember that Allah swt is closer to your than your own jugular vein. He loves you more than even your mother. Surely He has wondrous plans for you in your future and you need to put your trust in that. I will keep you in my duas this Ramadan, sweet sister.

yeh this is the same guy, as I have the opportunity, I mean since you have said that you'll make duaa for me can u plz also make duaa that I'll inshallah achieve high grades for my exams, as these exams would porbably put a smile on my face again which hasnt smiled for a long time, I'll remember you in my duaaz as well sis, jazakallah

ShyHijabi

yeh this is the same guy, as I have the opportunity, I mean since you have said that you'll make duaa for me can u plz also make duaa that I'll inshallah achieve high grades for my exams, as these exams would porbably put a smile on my face again which hasnt smiled for a long time, I'll remember you in my duaaz as well sis, jazakallah

Of course I will sister! The wonderful thing about dua is that it doesn't cost a cent but give ample reward.

Tamana

Asalaam walaikum,

No sister no.

You are not thinking. I am going to write a long post on this. Soon.

You are putting your life on hold for a man...don't do that.

That which is with Allah is better. Occupy yourself. And no I am not cruel and heartless.

no? I cant make a duaa like that? I want to though, Im just so confused and lost right now, I really don't know what to do or what to think, I cant stop crying, everytime I think about him and his new partner I start crying and just cant stop, I really dont know what to do... and I know u're not cruel or heartless sis, the fact that you said you'll write a long post on this clearly reveals how sweet and wonderful you are sis, May allah bless you, you'll be in my duaaz sis :tti_sister:

Tamana

i wish the women that really like me and have been wanting me for ages said this.

>.<

LOL brother you made me laugh, ppl r different for example the guy I like has moved on with his life, he has a new partner, he didnt wait for me,yet here I am still waiting for him, not everyone the same,

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
no? I cant make a duaa like that? I want to though, Im just so confused and lost right now, I really don't know what to do or what to think, I cant stop crying, everytime I think about him and his new partner I start crying and just cant stop, I really dont know what to do... and I know u're not cruel or heartless sis, the fact that you said you'll write a long post on this clearly reveals how sweet and wonderful you are sis, May allah bless you, you'll be in my duaaz sis :tti_sister:

Dear sister; if you love someone, let him go. If he returns to you, he belongs to you; if not, he never was. I make dua to you that you will grow to accept the will of Allah. Perhaps Allah knew this man wasn´t meant to you but to someone else. Actually, you haven´t any idea what are the plans of Allah for you in future (as we others too haven´t idea about it). Be sure He wants just best to you - but sometimes path to reach the best means long and hard walking. Be patience and trust Allah.

your sister who loves you in sake of Islam :hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Why cry over something that is over. Come on now lets move forward. I hate to tell you but you will meet the right one. Just give it time.

Why make dua to ask Allah to give you something dead. Come join the living. The more you remember him the more you are going to hurt. Please delete his words.

Sister...I try not to respond on an empty mind..but I have an empty stomach on top of my empty mind. Insha'Allah, let me pray on this and I will write a post. Give me a couple of days.

In the meanwhile go buy a candy-bar for iftar. I swear chocolate is better than a man at times.

Tamana

its good to see someone happy =)

hope your enjoying Ramadan

haha yeh Im enjoying ramadan, haven't made the most of it this time though, as Im having this problem, I hardly concentrate in my salah, read quran, even my duaaz r shorter than b4, all I do is just think think and think about him

Tamana

Assalaam walaikum,

Why cry over something that is over. Come on now lets move forward. I hate to tell you but you will meet the right one. Just give it time.

Why make dua to ask Allah to give you something dead. Come join the living. The more you remember him the more you are going to hurt. Please delete his words.

Sister...I try not to respond on an empty mind..but I have an empty stomach on top of my empty mind. Insha'Allah, let me pray on this and I will write a post. Give me a couple of days.

In the meanwhile go buy a candy-bar for iftar. I swear chocolate is better than a man at times.

why cry over something that is over? its over for him but not for me, I just cannot forget, I talked to him last night cuz I was tired of keeping the pain in my heart, I told him how I still felt about him (not cuz I wanted to be with him again) but cuz I couldnt keep my feelings inside me, I wanted to hear the truth from him, I wanted to find out what he still thought about me. He was saying so many things about the new girl, how she means the world to him, i felt so jealous and he told me he doesn't have feelings for me anymore, but i dont care if he doesnt, I told him he has to have feelings for me in the hereafter if not in this world, yes I may sound pathetic and childish

Tamana

Yesterday i lead my first prayer for the first time.

3 brothers i know when i was at the prayer hall, came in and i was about to start Asr, 1 of them first stood at the side of me, 2 more joined and i ended up being the Imam. even though every time i have been offered to lead by people, i just didnt feel ready, i didnt have a choice then but i did it anyway and i felt good about it after. i need to memorise a couple more chapters :)

also i need to do more sunnahs and read more quran

Thats nice to hear brother :D, same here I need to start reading more quran and need to concentrate in my prayers, remember me in your duaaz brother, Im going to get my end of school exams next week, please pray that inshallah I'll achieve high grades, I'll remember you in y duaaz inshallah

Perseveranze

why cry over something that is over? its over for him but not for me, I just cannot forget, I talked to him last night cuz I was tired of keeping the pain in my heart, I told him how I still felt about him (not cuz I wanted to be with him again) but cuz I couldnt keep my feelings inside me, I wanted to hear the truth from him, I wanted to find out what he still thought about me. He was saying so many things about the new girl, how she means the world to him, i felt so jealous and he told me he doesn't have feelings for me anymore, but i dont care if he doesnt, I told him he has to have feelings for me in the hereafter if not in this world, yes I may sound pathetic and childish

Kind of sound scary. You really need to move on, there are more important things in life... A man is not worth it, same way a woman is not worth it. God is most important and it's Him we should be trying to please in the end.

IF You get to Paradise then you can I'm sure have anything you wanted. But, "getting married" is half of our deen, it's extremely important + your just living your life in misery which is also haram in itself.

Tamana

Dear sister; if you love someone, let him go. If he returns to you, he belongs to you; if not, he never was. I make dua to you that you will grow to accept the will of Allah. Perhaps Allah knew this man wasn´t meant to you but to someone else. Actually, you haven´t any idea what are the plans of Allah for you in future (as we others too haven´t idea about it). Be sure He wants just best to you - but sometimes path to reach the best means long and hard walking. Be patience and trust Allah.

your sister who loves you in sake of Islam :hearts:

I'll try sis, plz make duaa for me that I'll achieve high grades in my exams, Im going to get my results next week for my end of school exams (if you dont mind), you're right sis, Allah knows best, i'll leave everything to him cuz I really am tired of this pain and the aching of my heart

love u too sis :hearts:

Tamana

Kind of sound scary. You really need to move on, there are more important things in life... A man is not worth it, same way a woman is not worth it. God is most important and it's Him we should be trying to please in the end.

IF You get to Paradise then you can I'm sure have anything you wanted. But, "getting married" is half of our deen, it's extremely important + your just living your life in misery which is also haram in itself.

it doesnt just soun scary, its feels more than scary, the feeling is horrbile, seriously I swear I felt like I was gonna faint last night cuz of how much I cried over him, can't teat, think or do anything :(

Tamana

don't feel upset, i know that feeling too, believe me i have met some people that thought meant alot to me and cared for me, but they just wasted time.

there are millions of people out there.

there are sisters that i really like but even though we get on so well, they still care about me and hope for me to be happy and want me to find someone special.

yes i have met some that single out races and won't even accept men who are Black or White and it is wrong and they put other things above Islam.

that is their loss and their problem.

hmmm.... I think thats racist, it shouldnt matter whether the person is black or white, at the end of the day religion matter not skin colour, thats how it is with me, cuz me and that guy are from different cultures, thats why my parents dont agree with me being with him, hope you find your soulmate soon

Tamana

yes it is racist aswell and many brothers i know from Africa and the middle-east say it is wrong.

a brother from Cameroon i know, hes a really nice black lad and he said there is alot of problems these days, he doesnt like culture and finds it a problem.

i know a brother from Libya who wants an English wife lol

there is another brother from Yemen who wants a woman that really cares and is kind and has a big heart.

there is also another brother i know, havent seen him in a white, he is Algerian and he wants an Algerian sister who likes kids and doesn't mind his son and wants to go back to Algeria with him

i know a brother from Iraq and hes a nice guy too, i wish for him to find a nice sister.

im English and i am open to people who are Black, Arab, Asian, Middle-Eastern.

i know so many good people who are looking, when i go to the masjid and prayer halls, its really interesting to know where people are from, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where we are from even when we meet so many types.

i like how we can all line up together and worship our creator :)

:salah:

awwwww... I know where youir coming from brother, I can totally relate, i hope ppl realise soon than later that religion is superior than culture, culture and religion are two different things but itsa shame ppl dont realise this :(