"Believing things with no proof from Qur'aan and Sunnah"

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
if like a sheikh or someone "knowledgeable" says we must do this or do that without proof from quraan and sunnah. e.g. dnt wear a certain colour but they dnt give the reason, what should someone in this situation do??
brothers and sisters please reply if you can
jazakallahu khaiyr
May Allah bless you all:tti_sister:
Remember me in your dua's

:wasalam:

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
if like a sheikh or someone "knowledgeable" says we must do this or do that without proof from quraan and sunnah. e.g. dnt wear a certain colour but they dnt give the reason, what should someone in this situation do??
jazakallahu khaiyr

Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatuLlah sis
Hmmm i think if they say something without proof from qur'an and sunnah then they say it because it causes harm to us. But i think thats rare no?
Usually shuyukh always base the fatawaat on qur'an and sunnah.
Is there anythin that you read and which is not based on qur'an or/and sunnah?
Ameen to your dua;. May Allah bless you abundantly ya ukhti :hearts:

wa :salam2:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatuLlah sis
Hmmm i think if they say something without proof from qur'an and sunnah then they say it because it causes harm to us. But i think thats rare no?
Usually shuyukh always base the fatawaat on qur'an and sunnah.
Is there anythin that you read and which is not based on qur'an or/and sunnah?
Ameen to your dua;. May Allah bless you abundantly ya ukhti :hearts:

wa :salam2:

sis i also think the same because it causes harm to us,
but i saw two different shaykhs and they said not to wear
red to remove it from my house lol
anyways jazakallahu khaiyr for your reply
wa iyyakkii:hearts:
love you lots

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
sis i also think the same because it causes harm to us,
but i saw two different shaykhs and they said not to wear
red to remove it from my house lol
anyways jazakallahu khaiyr for your reply
wa iyyakkii:hearts:
love you lots

wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatuLlah sis

Im sorry i just dont know about that
inshaAllah ill see if i can ask anyone who knows
Wa anti min ahli ljaza' sis
may Allah bless you and protect you always
i love you lots too :hearts:

wa salammm

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
If a mursyid say something, he can't be telling without proof. We an ordinary Muslim better listen to him. Of course, when we enquire for the daleel he should provide, but we look at the situation also. Unless he ask to do something we find really very weird and demand for daleel and he refused or unable to provide any proof, then there is cause for concern.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
If a mursyid say something, he can't be telling without proof. We an ordinary Muslim better listen to him. Of course, when we enquire for the daleel he should provide, but we look at the situation also. Unless he ask to do something we find really very weird and demand for daleel and he refused or unable to provide any proof, then there is cause for concern.

jazakallahu khaiyr brother

shocking! the mistrust for mullahs and shiekhs extends to UK which has a lot of self-styled "sheikhs". extremists.

is this person a legitimate shiekh or a self-styled shiekh like Omar Bakri?

the Prophet pbuh forbade MEN from red colored mayathir. women are allowed to wear red.
Sahih Bukhari volume 7 book 72 hadith 740.
volume 7 book 72 hadith 733.
volume 7 book 72 hadith 729.
volume 7 book 72 hadith 753.
volume 7 book 72 hadith 788.

and Islam is very easy. only people make it difficult for themselves.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
These are the Hadith right?

Narrated Al-Bara:

The Prophet ordered us to observe seven things: To visit the sick; follow funeral processions; say 'May Allah bestow His Mercy on you', to the sneezer if he says, 'Praise be to Allah!; He forbade us to wear silk, Dibaj, Qassiy and Istibarq (various kinds of silken clothes); or to use red mayathir (silk-cushions). (See Hadith No. 253 A, Vol. 8).

Narrated Ibn Azib:

The Prophet forbade us to use the red mayathir and to use Al-Qassiy

- Sahih Bukhari

Now I'm very concern, "mayathir' referring to "silk-cushion", how about if man wear red clothings? I remember one sheikh told me it is makrooh for men to wear red clothings but I failed to get the daleel.

What is "Dibaj"?

Almeftah

jazakallahu khaiyr

Many sheikhs would say a Fatwa based on a proof without mentioning that proof.. For some people wouldn't understand it no matter how clear it is.

Some people get confused when hearing or reading about different proofs for they lack the knowledge and sometimes misunderstand it.

But It isn't wrong for us to ask for explainations whenever we desire, For it may enlighten us for the wisdom behind that Fatwa or that deed.

A trusted sheikh, Scholar or anyone "knowledgeable" will always give you proof if you ask for one, Thats how you know if he's really knowledgeable or just pretending to be.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatuLlah sis

Im sorry i just dont know about that
inshaAllah ill see if i can ask anyone who knows
Wa anti min ahli ljaza' sis
may Allah bless you and protect you always
i love you lots too :hearts:

wa salammm

:salam2: sister
don't say sorry please its ok
you're trying to help me Alhamdulillah
jazakallahu khaiyr sis
Wa iyyakii :hearts:
Ameen
keep me in you're dua's inshaAllah

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Many sheikhs would say a Fatwa based on a proof without mentioning that proof.. For some people wouldn't understand it no matter how clear it is.

Some people get confused when hearing or reading about different proofs for they lack the knowledge and sometimes misunderstand it.

But It isn't wrong for us to ask for explainations whenever we desire, For it may enlighten us for the wisdom behind that Fatwa or that deed.

A trusted sheikh, Scholar or anyone "knowledgeable" will always give you proof if you ask for one, Thats how you know if he's really knowledgeable or just pretending to be.

jazakallahu khaiyr brother

Narrated Al-Bara':
I did not see anybody in a red cloak looking more handsome than the Prophet Narrated Malik: The hair of the Prophet used to hang near his shoulders. Narrated Shu'ba: The hair of the Prophet used to hang down to the earlobes.
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 788

Narrated Al-Bara:
The Prophet was of a modest height. I saw him wearing a red suit, and I did not see anything better than him.
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 739