Beloved TTI time for me to go......

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: brothers and sisters
these kinda thread always made me feel upset but i want to say its time for me to go inshaAllah its been lovely being a part of this community i've learn't alot Alhamdulillah but i can't take it anymore i can't stay here i feel so bad & guilty please forgive me for anything and everything i've done i hurt so many of you's :( take care and remember me in your dua's :tti_sister: i will keep you all in my dua's forever inshaAllah this is not created to seek attention
i can't decide what to do i feel so down and i just want to die i don't know whats wrong me :( i prayed and everything made dua felt strong and better but now im feeling down all over again i wish so much Allah guides my family, and me everyone inshaAllah take care hope im forgiven brothers and sisters i had no intention to do anything to displease you all
:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikoml

whats the matter with you dearest sister ?? i don't understand you confuse me in fact .........i don't konw even what to write..........

plz don't leave us you have never hurt any one here or offend anyone im sure of that you are so kind , pure make a good and beneficial threads alhamdoliallah ........ so what happened ??
i hope you will change your decision of leaving here your second family ....
I LOVE YOU FOR ALLAH'S SAKE.
yours khadija

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister,

Assalamu'alaikum.

In your profile under signature, you stated as "

The Muslim Ummah Is Like One Body. If One Part Is In Pain, The Whole Body Should Feel That Pain!

Now, do you know when you said you are leaving it is very painful for the rest of us to accept? Pls reconsider. Sometime we can't avoid hurting people but if it is unintentional I believe our brothers and sisters here will forgive us without we asking for it.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu saalam my dear sister Ruksana.

Oh noooooooooooooooooo dear sister,please do not leave. I do not understand sister why you wish to leave a TTI,wallahi there is no any reason my dear sister.If someone hurt you please try to forgive,and do not leave.If you need to think sister than let that it pass some time but there is no reason that you leave forever.
You are kind and beautiful sister Mashallah,and you did not hurt noone,and there is no reason sister that you feel on that way.And if somene hurt you on some way,Inshallah try to forget and to forgive.
If you leave sister,I would be missing you a loot and other brothers and sisters too.I love you for the sake of Allah,and if you need any help or advice you are can contact me trough PM.

And for the sake of Allah,think once again.There is no anything that can not be resolved,SubahnAllah

May Allah bless,keep you always and please come back!!!!:tti_sister:

Your sister Asja

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2: brothers and sisters
these kinda thread always made me feel upset but i want to say its time for me to go inshaAllah its been lovely being a part of this community i've learn't alot Alhamdulillah but i can't take it anymore i can't stay here i feel so bad & guilty please forgive me for anything and everything i've done i hurt so many of you's :( take care and remember me in your dua's :tti_sister: i will keep you all in my dua's forever inshaAllah this is not created to seek attention
i can't decide what to do i feel so down and i just want to die i don't know whats wrong me :( i prayed and everything made dua felt strong and better but now im feeling down all over again i wish so much Allah guides my family, and me everyone inshaAllah take care hope im forgiven brothers and sisters i had no intention to do anything to displease you all

Asalamu alaykum

First of all, why do you feel guilty and what can't you take it anymore? I really hate to read these kinds of posts, but something forces me to do so. Sis ruki we all have times that we don't feel good, that we don't want to do anything,or say anything. Honestly it happens to me every week, like right now. Sis ruki, you have to be strong enough to deal with life. Life will always have it's ups and downs, but if you can't handle the downs then you'll never succeed. If you need a break take it but don't leave. Just think about it sis, please do so.:(

"Truly in the heart there is a void that cannot be removed except with the company of Allah. And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and
being true to Him. And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him And if a person were given all of the world and
what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness."

- Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah

Remeber who showed me this:)
wasalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh Ruki baji.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE Baji PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE! My heart is going to shatter to peices if you are gone, because recently I've just been feeling like SO upset and sad latrely, but then I read you r messages to me, and WALLAHI Baji it felt like that all my sadness had just wiped away. :(

THAT is the way I feel whenever I'm around all my great brothers and sisters here on TTI. :( And it's becoming extremely sad, because a lot of those brothers and sisters who I felt really close to are starting to leave. But there's only about three of my Big Sisters here on TTI who I STILL have, (you, sister Asja, and Isra Baji), and as long as I have aleast the three of you, I'm starting to feel alright, whenever I remember all of you, but if you are gone Baji, then that's ONE LESS PERSON that will be gone from my life, one less siste who's important to me, who I can lok up to.

PLEASE Ruki Baji, PLEASE, don't go, nooooo...don't leave me, don't leave us...Wallahi if you go, then I might NEVER feel happy again. :(

Gosh, I'm stating to feel depressed and sad now....but if yuo stay (and if I know that you are) then atleast THAT will make me feel better. :(

And so I hope that, Inshallah, you will NOT leave TTI :(........

I want you to see this Baji:

[yt]T6cfTdpkQCQ[/yt]

And I hope that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla removes all the sadness and greif from your heart, and from the hearts of all our brothers and sisters in Islam who submit to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla in Islam, and Verily! He is the Supreme, and he is the one that we can ALWAYS look up to for help. Ameen.

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum sis,

What is happening? Yesterday you were posting many threads subhanAllaah so good I read them. But now you suddenly speak of leaving? Do not leave. Go away for awhile, go seek yourself but remain here. We will never think any less of you in sha Allaah. We all have our low days sometimes, but you do not have to be drastic as to leave sister.

<3 <3 <3 Love u for d sake of Allaah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)

NOOOOOOOOO! not you! please don't leave, talk to us about what you going through...one less great person! no walahi we can NOT take this. Ya Allah help us all and ease our problems. Ameen. Please sister RECONSIDER!! please, we'll miss you loads walahi...inshaAllah, you will change your mind.
Allah hafiz my dear sis NOW and ALWAYS:)

:salam2: This is fitna. When good muslims dont believe in themselves and feel helpless.Dont they know the only true friend they have is Allah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah! What is happening to TTI? Many of the leading members are trying to leave?

No my sister. If you leave like this one by one, then who will be there to help people like me? To show examples to people like me? To take us up when we are down?

Please rethink about your decision my dear sister. You are surely a precious stone in TTI. If you leave, the shining of this forum will be affected.

Hope you will think again.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Ok I'm confused... Everyone keeps leaving and saying I don't like these types of threads or saying bye for attention... It's not good when our brothers and sisters leave and say forgive me for hurting you or whatever ... I'm hurt by everyone leaving wallahi. I read such great threads and posts and I get happy knowing something new is up by one of my good sisters and brothers, and when read them it's like I know you I swear. So please do not leave please.

Salam

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu alaikum
ukhti please dont leave ussss!!!!
i will miss your AmazinG threads :(
please dont.... :( :( :( :( :(

Robab

daughter of Adam
plz don,t go

sister really we love u.and i am very sad to read ur thread.:redface::eek:
if u have some problem plz tell us inshallah we will solve it.trust us.:shake:
really we miss u.:)
u can send pm me.i am waiting u.

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:

Sister Ruki4eva why are you leaving? I hope you will change your mind inshaAllah please sister don't leave you are a very nice person I always read your posts you are such a polite sister mashaAllah you are my friend and I love you for the sake of Allah :hearts::hearts::hearts:
Okay if you don't change your mind and stay wit us well I am too going to leave :(

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alikum Salaam,

What is happening here..I don't understand. May Allah have His Rehma on my TTI family.
Sister, you are in our Dua's for sure, you too please remember us all. Insha'Allah. I hope this is, like in the case of Brother Shaheer, just a break to have some time alone, and I am sure you guys will Insha'Allah come back stronger. Please don't Leave us, be back soon - be it a month or two. You are not allowed to stay away longer than that!! :)

Hoping to read your threads around soon,
Fi’aman Allah

fada_all

"Truly in the heart there is a void that cannot be removed except with the company of Allah. And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and
being true to Him. And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him And if a person were given all of the world and
what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness."

- Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah

Remeber who showed me this:)
wasalam[/QUOTE]

salam alikom

yes sister zaynab i do agree with you ....plz sister ruky reconsider and think wisely who shows us this and jazaki allah khir katir

remmber all the time WE ALL LOVE YOU FOR ALLAH 'S SAKE

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
please my brothers and sisters don't be sad please i'll beg you all if i have too
inshaAllah i will be fine i love you all for Allah's sake i just need dua's :hearts:
and i will stay inshaAllah logged back in to say i can't see you all sad :(
i feel terrible to make you all sad now forgive me please

abulzan07

This is second shocked i get in two days yesterday bro shaheer said he wanna quit now sister ruki say........you all people are experienced member of TTI and MashAllah with vast knowledge of islam if any non muslim came here and need some guidance you were be the best of people to guide them but suppose if u r not here and most of us were not able to answer thr question properly they will turn bak to jahiliyah ...... I request all the senior member or anyone who is planning to quit please stay here for sake of non muslim bro and sis who came to TTI for guidance .......your one small decision can save someone from fire of hell and guide him to siratul mustaqeem so please think before you do anything we all are answerable to Allah swt on day of judgement........

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Thank you sister. Honestly I was really very sad...thank you for reconsidering. Now I'm waiting for brother Shaheer to change his mind too...pls help to talk to him and make dua for him. He PM to me and it seem he's having some problems. May Allah make things easy for him.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Thank you sister. Honestly I was really very sad...thank you for reconsidering. Now I'm waiting for brother Shaheer to change his mind too...pls help to talk to him and make dua for him. He PM to me and it seem he's having some problems. May Allah make things easy for him.

ur welcome brother. Brother shaheer is not going forever inshaAllah he needs time to recover he will be back soon i will make dua for him inshaAllah you all aswel please make dua.. May Allah make things easy for us all Ameen :tti_sister: