79 extra leg pieace of ant
fry it in frypan +5 spoon salt
+10 spoon of sugar
+84 tea spoon of chilly
when it will all fry then make a soup of cockrooch
how to make soup i will tell u
take one bowl add some water almost 500036 spoons
+ take cockrooches and beat them will hammer or with shoes:lol:
know ( agar chatni ban gai to chatni banate waqt legs uraaengi no problem open ur mouth )
mix in soup
then taste it . if u dont like then mix some lizards _________:lol:
i never made it my self first u taste
if u like then i will give u a party with that recipe
i hope u like this :lol: :lol:
:wasalam: :SMILY259: byeeee

al-muslimah

:lol: yuckkkkyyyy..i was really excited reading the title..i wanted to know whats that unique dish that makes it the best food in the WORLD!!! ewwwwww..:lol:
is someone here from thailand? i heard that ppl over there eat some kind of these things..like insects..

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
WHAT???

:salam2:

I thought this thread was about everyones favourite food or something.. I was like let me write my favourite and it will be like eight pages long.. and then i get here and im like... Cockroaches.. what? why? I think you could suggest other Best Recipes in the "WORLD".. im not sure if thats the best because you said you havent really tasted it yet!!

:) :wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:SMILY335:

Must be tasty. But where I can get ants? Here is winter, ground is on ice and ants are sleeping in they nets.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Ohhh Myyyy..... When I saw the title I sooo happy to see chek it out so i could make some... lolz i guess not.... lolz thats really really nasty dish.... Hahaah... :)
Did u try it for urself yet??? lolz i bet u ate and u dnt wanna say it :D

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
salaam

Ohhh Myyyy..... When I saw the title I sooo happy to see chek it out so i could make some... lolz i guess not.... lolz thats really really nasty dish.... Hahaah... :) Did u try it for urself yet??? lolz i bet u ate and u dnt wanna say it :D
:salam2: i saw in TV i dont know of which country some people eat this kind of food so i make recepie myself for thoes who eat this kind of food. so i dont know about u guys, u eat this kind of food or not. if no then y dont u try this hope u like it:biggrin::biggrin: i didnt taste it yet first u taste if u like it then tell me i will taste too ;) if first i make and i dont like it so it will waste so i dont want to waste anything:biggrin:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
:salam2: i saw in TV i dont know of which country some people eat this kind of food so i make recepie myself for thoes who eat this kind of food. so i dont know about u guys, u eat this kind of food or not. if no then y dont u try this hope u like it:biggrin::biggrin: i didnt taste it yet first u taste if u like it then tell me i will taste too ;) if first i make and i dont like it so it will waste so i dont want to waste anything:biggrin:

Ohhhhhh noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :) thats sooo nasty food to eat... I dont eat this kind of food... I am a very very picky eater...... I will never eat food lyk that...... lolz that food is not a waist... u can make it for tiny bit and eat it :D am sure for u it will taste yummy in ur tummy :D
I think some Asia countries eat this kind of food... Maybe in Korea or in Japan or China or Thailand too...

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Uhm.. Normal people don't eat that...that...thing! *shudders*

Thanks for making me laugh though, ukht!=) I especially liked the 'spice it up with lizzards' part..LoL..subhaanallah!

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Yeh tu bryani sey bhi kafi mazedar hei :D... It would make it even tastier if you added frog legs and hands full of grasshoppers...

Uum

Yeh tu bryani sey bhi kafi mazedar hei :D... It would make it even tastier if you added frog legs and hands full of grasshoppers...
do you want to try fried grosshoppers ? just come here - Indonesia hahahah :D
a friend of mine said that it was tasty and crunchy :p