best time to exercise

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

I don't know if there is a difference for the size of the person but if you exercise in the morning, that is the best. When you exercise in the morning, your body wakes up and becomes energized, and even after your exercise, your body will still be energetic throughout the day. Also, try avoiding exercising at night since you won't be able to sleep well because your body is still awake.

safaa_marwa

Assalamu Alaikum,

I don't know if there is a difference for the size of the person but if you exercise in the morning, that is the best. When you exercise in the morning, your body wakes up and becomes energized, and even after your exercise, your body will still be energetic throughout the day. Also, try avoiding exercising at night since you won't be able to sleep well because your body is still awake.

jazakallah khair sis.:)
i will do.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
before you eat in the morning, so your body can use up the stored up fat and hence you'll burn more calories. Even though you're skinny, you will still have a layer of fat in your body.

wasalam alikom

tayek1967

Best time to exercise.

Exercise is the best of one way to good health for anybody. morning is maybe best time for skinny people.

strive-may-i

Assalamu Alaikum,

:wasalam:

Thin? Eat healthy. Dont skip meals, Hit a routine. Dont miss the meals nor the exercise routine. Exercise not just the body, but the soul too, How? Say zikr while you exercise.

And if night is the only time you get to exercise, then dont wait for a free slot in early morning. Do it when you get time.