Bil'in Village Demonstration

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

[yt]YoEY0knkqa0[/yt]

Today a total of 300 people marched in the village of Bilin, Palestine, to the gate at the apartheid fence. Sixty percent of the land has been expropriated from the village. The villagers were accompanied by 100 Israelis and Internationals. There was a tremendous amount of tear gas used to prevent the non-violent march from reaching the gate, resulting in many injured from the gas. One of the Israeli photo journalists, Ysrael Potterman who has filmed the weekly demonstrations for the last 28 months was hit with a gas canister exploding in his face, resulting in hospitalization. Exposure to the gas can and has caused permanent lung damage. No one was arrested during the demonstration. Through his video taping, Ysrael has helped the people of Bil'in bring their story to the world.

[yt]Saio-7rfI-8[/yt]

( There is music after 3:30 minutes )

Today's Bil'in Village Demonstration
Demonstrations throughout Palestinian communities were larger today than usual commemorating the third anniversary of the Internation High Court decision to remove the Wall. The village of Bil'in was no exception. On the village side of the fence, approximately 400 marched, including 100 Israelis and internations. The response of the Israeli soldiers was intense due to the huge amount of tear gas and gas bombs used against the peaceful protesters. Many olive trees burned near the gate and many people where sick and effected by the gas which leaves ones' skin and lungs burning.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

thanks for posting these videos. They are telling about good efforts of many poeple whose make great work for rights off our oppressed sisters and brothers in Palestine.

Strange but I just got the same idea to post them to here but seems you was a little faster than I.

:shake:

your sister

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salaam alaykum;

thanks for posting these videos. They are telling about good efforts of many poeple whose make great work for rights off our oppressed sisters and brothers in Palestine.

Strange but I just got the same idea to post them to here but seems you was a little faster than I.

:shake:

your sister

Assalamualaikum

I should thank you ...sister

call me "Flash" :SMILY288: