Bismillah, About the WebSite Admin, Mods and Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

I am the admin of the site. My name is Amir.

I am 23 from the UK and i am a Computer Science student.

I thought it would be a good idea to make a website which helped combat the negative propoganda that many in the West see and hear about Islam. Much of that media is focussed on either flat out misconceptions or people who are meant to be Muslims but do not do the actions of Islam based on either the Quran or Sunnah.

I have had formal education in the UK as well as taking out time to study Islam abroad and meet with various scholars in Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon. As well as with scholars from Yemen and other Islamic countries.

Apart from myself, we also have learned brothers and sisters who have studied for sometime in Islamic institutions abroad:

Some of our moderators have spent several years studying Islam in various Islamic institutions around the world. This includes Islamic Universities in Madinah, Saudi Arabia and in Egypt's prestigious al Azhar.

However, this in no way implies that we are scholars, nor do we present ourselves as such. We are presenting these facts in order for people to gain more information about who runs and contributes on this website.

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way. This website is not for promoting any person, but is made for people who are sincere in learning about Islam, both Muslim and Non-Muslim. It is your website. We the TTI team are simply here to maintain it.

Infact, my advice to people is to be weary of anyone who claims to be a Shaykh or Scholar by merely graduating from an Islamic university or studying with Scholars for short period. A scholar is someone who has true (ijaza) permission from his/her teacher and has spent decades immersed in the study of the various Islamic sciences. Unfortunately, there are many, especially in the West who claim to be something that they are not.

We are more than happy for people to contact us with clarifications on anything listed on the website.

Its our duty to help educate Muslims and Non Muslims about Islam with whatever Islamic knowledge we have.

The Prophet :)saw:) said> “Convey from me, even if it is one verse.” (bukhari)

If someone doesnt know the answer to something, then it is important for them to ask the learned ones who do.

Whenever we can, we try to base our answers here upon the information and verdicts delivered by the true and knowledgeable scholars of Islam from the past and the present. This is based upon the verse in the Quran:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]{Then ask the People of Knowledge if you do not know}, [Soorah an-Nahl, Aayah 43 and Soorah al-Anbiyaa., Aayah 7].[/FONT]

So, please understand this website is merely a humble attempt to try and educate people especially non-Muslims to the True Islam. In the very least we would like non-Muslims to go away with the understanding that Muslims and Islam are not the enemy or any threat. So that they can interact with Muslims and grow to love Muslims and Islam. Ultimately we ask non-Muslims to accept Islam as the true way of life, for it is perfect message delivered to the world by Allah, the sole creator and sustainer of the universe and all that it encompasses.

Furthermore we ask people to actually gain their knowledge from the correct sources. Learn Islam from people who are Muslims upon the Original teachings of the Quran and the Authentic Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:. This is key to gaining a true understanding of Islam. For Islam is perfect, and we MUST follow it as it was originally revealed in the Quran and by the Prophet Muhammad :saw:. There is no such thing as extremist, moderate, secular, modern Islam. Islam is one way, and it is easy and it is by its very nature Moderate.

Allah said in the Quran:

"This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." -
[Quran 05:03]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

It is authentically reported on the authority of `Umran Ibn Husain, Radhiyallahu Anhu, that he said: "Allah's Messenger :)saw:)said:
"The best of my Ummah is my generation, then those who follow them, then those who follow them." `Umran (ra) said: "I don't know if he mentioned two generations after his, or three." "Then after you," continued the Prophet (saas ), "there will come a generation who will testify without being called upon to do so and they will be treacherous and untrustworthy. They will swear oaths, but they will not fulfill them and obesity will be seen in them."(Narrated by Muslim)​
Therefore we must stick to the Quran, Authentic Hadith and have same understanding of Islam as the first three generation of Muslims. These are the only True foundations of Islam. And the only way to success for a Muslim is by sticking to these original unchanged and perfect sources. InshaAllah, this is what we must all strive for as best we can.
So this Website contains information to defeat both the negative propoganda shown on TV and also any Extremist sentiments which are raised by Ignorant Muslims. This is because Islam does not justify the killing of any innocent people for no matter what the cause may be.

People need to be judged by Their Religion, and not the Religion Judged by the actions of the People

Take care

Wasalam.

3assal

BismiAllah el Rahman el Rahim.

Assalam Aleikum,

My name is Soraia, I am 23. I am born Muslim Al hamdulilah. I am living in United States with my family. I am currently attending the University, InshAllah I will graduate in about a year.

If anyone needs assitance, I, as well as other mods are here to help. Feel free to contact us ;)

Wa alaykum assalam,

Soraia aKa 3assal

Hajar

Staff member
Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim

Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatallahi wa barakatu,

My name is Hajar and I live in Holland im 20 years old. I am born muslim Alhamdouliah. I currently go to university and hope to get my degree soon inshaAllah.

If you need anything or have any questions please dont hesitate to contact me or the other mods, InshaAllah.
Wa alaykum assalamu wa Rahmatallahi wa barakatu.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
:bismillah:

As-salaamu alaikum wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuhu

Hiya my name is umm aysha, i'm ur sister from uk.....I am a born muslima alhamdulillah.
Currently working two jobs and volunteering on this wonderful site....
If you have any questions or need any assistance feel free to ask the team....

Jazakallah khair

ma'salaama

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
salaaaaaam

:salam2:
my name is Abu ayman, i´m 28 years old, i´m studying translation in Germany( everyone is welcome who wants to visit me here :) ).
take all care and may Allah help us all to be good Moslems, amiiin wa salam .
ur brother Abu Ayman :arabi1:

AishaR

Welcome to the site & the family.

My name is Aisha & I live with my husband near to London in the UK. I am 29 yrs young & a revert.

Please feel free to contact myself or any of the team.

:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

wellcome All Brother and sister in islam..

gazakum Allah khyran 4 sharing ur intro..

i have my own intro..

i'm just slave of Allah..

..i was born to die..

<wasalam>

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bismillah,

My name is Ibn Azem..

Among wonderful Moderators and brother Mabsoot as the Administrator, I joined as a Mod some time ago..

As brother Mabsoot and other Mods have already mentioned, we don't gain any financial profit from here, but insha'Allah we do this only for pleasing Allah (swt), for that is the greatest profit!

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate contact us.

wassalaam.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

Hey everyone,Inshallah hope everyone and the family is in good health.(Inshallah):tti_sister:

Well my name is Zarah(I am sure you know that by now LOL),Alhamdullilah I am a 19yr old born muslima.(ALHAMDULLILAH)

Currently studying Accounting,Inshallah everyone please remember me in your prayers.I have been asked by brother Mabsoot if I would like to become a moderator.(Well who would say NO I said YES!:ma: )

Jazzak-Allah Khair everyone

:wasalam:

Your little sister Zarah

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Inshallah you are all in good health and Iman.

I am 27 and inshallah in a few months I will be 28. I have two children one boy and one girl, Alhumdulilah. I am married as of 5 years at the end of this month inshallah. I reverted to Islam about 5 1/2 years ago, Alhumdulilah. I am from the United States. I have already completed my education but I currently do not work outside of the home but I do work inside the home a wife, mother and now a mod :)

I look forward to working will the mod squad team in efforts to keeping the site Halal and very informative for our members in a islamic manner, inshallah.

Salam Amirah80

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh,

My name is Nazim and I am 18. I am a brother from the UK, Alhamdu'Lillaah.

Subhaan'Allah, this website has helped me along the way and Insha'Allah it will continue to benefit others. I will try my upmost to ensure the website stays clean and Insha'Allah try and contribute my fair-share as well.

Walaykum Salaam.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-Salaamu `alaykum warahmatullaah

Looks like I forgot to add myself here. Well I'm Abu `Uthman, Suhaib. I'm from London but of Kashmiri stock. Like most of you, I'm still studying.

Wa`alaykum us-salaam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

subhanaAllah, I've never introduced myself here! What a shame :)

I'm um muhammad al-mahdi, italian revert, I discovered Islam in 2003 and took my shahada just few months later alhamdulillah!

I live in London, I'm a wife and a mother, (there's not a better job masha'Allah). I've learnt Islam from books, from Qur'an & Sunnah and.... what else... I'm happy to be a Mod @ TTI :ma:

:jazaak:

Status
Not open for further replies.