Bismillah- Salams

Muslim@h

Glad Tidings for Garabaa....
I am new to this site. Glad that I found it. I was actually searching how to perform Rukyah and I ended up here. I was married, had a son and got divorced- my ex was different before I got married and den he changed. Allahuallah. He started back on weed and all sorts of bad stuff don't want to go in details it was very very stressfull. I can't explain the trials I went tru with. I had no financial help from him, i worked to provide. I had a son and things got even worse, with vices such as women etc. until we divorced. He treated me bad and didn't want divorce because he said it was the most hated thing in the sight of Allah. But our Islamic councillor based on the grounds for divorce understood what he was doing to me and suggested that he gave me the divorce. As I left he brought his girlfriend in the house and she stayed, then they got married and had 3 children. I got remarried about 3years later and that only lasted a couple months, but the person was so in love with me and was kind, but not long after he started acting weird, telling me that I am still in love with my 1st husband and I should go back to him. He was feeling I didn't have emotional connections with him. Accused me of talking to my 1st husband and that was not happening. So guess what he uttered divorce and told me to go back to my 1st husband. Strange.... So I had to get over some emotional stress again..... Finally I met someone who was even moreeee in love with me and wanted to marry. He somehow convinced me to see his uncle who was a spiritual person. And I was told that evil was being done to my mental state and for me to go back to my 1st husband and for me not to have any other children... I spoke to my 1st husband not letting him know this - I told him that I am going to move on, and he asked me if I loved the person and I told him yes, he asked me where he was from and I told him. Not long after the boy who I was intended to marry was very very Ill his uncle told me he was spiritually affected by many jins. So anyhow, the boy also was very very rude to my parents and told my mother off. So that was the end of that. So an imam was assisting with my case and it was big..... Now my son is 8 and all this was happening throughout his lifetime. His father still asked me recently to get back together. But he has no place to put me, he will hav 2 live by me, and he has not been giving me any money to maintain my son, he gave me a bit when I went to court and has stopped. And he is married and has 3 other children. I do not know the type of life he lives now. I confronted him about the spiritual stuff. He told me magic was done by others to break us up and the same things I experience he also experienced, and that it was also to affect hi mental state and he was seeking treatment, and he behaved the way he did back then because of Jins was sent for him and animal sacrifice was done for him etc. I don't know if he is truthful. Allahuallah. I am in this state now... The only thing that keeps me going is my Allah....the best to talk to..... And through all this I think I am trying to get closer to Allah. And to be honest the only person I love to be a husband is the Rasul SAW, there is no no no man like him, pple like Aisha r.a. Were fortunate, alhamdulilah..... Every Muslim should know the rights of other people according to the hadith so that they try to fulfill the rights due upon others.... I tried and Allah knows best..... I love his Rasul SAW. There is no man like him. ......(got married at 18 and now I am 29)... I believe in Allah's kadar destiny, and I do not question Allah, for He has his reasons, Allahu a'laam! Ameen.

Angelika

Assalamu alaikum sister.We are happy that you're on the right way such as I am still learning but I hope to say Shahada soon 'cause Allah guide us (Inshallah)as He likes,isn't He?:)And everyone of us He give something different to pass by whole test of this life to any of us.Remember Allah is with me and you.Salam. :butterfly:

Muslim@h

Assalamu alaikum sister.We are happy that you're on the right way such as I am still learning but I hope to say Shahada soon 'cause Allah guide us (Inshallah)as He likes,isn't He?:)And everyone of us He give something different to pass by whole test of this life to any of us.Remember Allah is with me and you.Salam. :butterfly:

Jazakallah for your reply. Hope you do say shahada soon. I am very very happy with Islam, cause it teaches us acceptance, patience, hope, and is there as something for us to follow when we are at loss.

Angelika

Sure.^^And We'll find anything for any aspect of our life and any answer for our own needs.How Almighty He is!:)

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
wa'alaikum as'salaam sister,

welcome to the forum. I hope your stay here is beneficial inshallah. What you went through was in indeed unkind and unjust. It is also clear that someone had been doing black magic to ruin your marriages and the fact that each party kept suggesting you go back to your first husband makes me suspicious of him the most. Regardless, inshallah you should move on and not go back to any one of them nor communicate with them or give them any updates. You and your son managed without them so far and inshallah you will do fine in the future as well. Allah is the protector and provider. so inshallah keep moving forward and don't look back.

Muslim@h

Alhamdulilah, I am happy to be here. This is a supportive site. I don't really like talking about my life, I keep it inside mostly, and cry a lot to Allah. I live in a multi cultural society, there are a lot of Muslims to, but I do not feel like talking this and my feelings to pple in reality. Here I can and I appreciate the support sisters. Alhamdulilah.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

Welcome to the forum sister. Only thing I can say to you, May Allah SWT recompense you in the Hereafter immensely for all that you have faced in this dunya.

Peace.

Muslim@h

:salam:

Welcome to the forum sister. Only thing I can say to you, May Allah SWT recompense you in the Hereafter immensely for all that you have faced in this dunya.

Peace.

Inshallah, Ameen...
And may Allah do the same for all of our muslim brothers and sisters.. ameen

alina naghi

El salkom saikom
Im glad to here your getting better and that you stood up to your husband Elhamdoallah welcome to fold