Blessings

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Blessings

· I asked Allah why I wasn't rich,
And he showed me a man with the wealth of a thousand kings, who was lonely and had no one to share it with.
· I asked Allah why I wasn't handsome,
And he showed me a man more handsome than any other, who was ugly because of his vanity.
· I asked Allah why he allowed me to become old,
And he showed me a boy of 16, who lay dead at a scene of a car accident..
· I asked Allah why I didn't have a bigger house,
And he showed me a family of 6, who'd just got evicted from their tiny shack, and were forced to live on the street.
· I asked Allah why o had to work,
And he showed me a man who couldn't find a job, because he never learnt to read.
· I asked Allah why wasn't popular,
And he showed me a socialite with a thousand friends, who all left the minute the money and fun were no longer there.
· I asked Allah why I wasn't smarter,
And he showed me a natural born genius, who was serving life in a prison for making ill use of his knowledge.
· I asked Allah why I have to sacrifice so much in life,
And he showed me His Quran and the sacrifices of his beloved Prophet (PBUH), and then I understood what sacrifice really meant.

Allah has blessed us with countless blessings. We cannot offer a justified thanks to Him for a single blessing even if we spend the whole life in saying Al-Hamdo Lillah.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Blessings

·

Allah has blessed us with countless blessings. We cannot offer a justified thanks to Him for a single blessing even if we spend the whole life in saying Al-Hamdo Lillah.

so true....

jazak Allahu khyir for sharing.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Sala alaikum

every second of our life is the blessing of Allah SWT.....we cant event think of the repetence...astaghfirullah...where we cant even repent our mothers/parents...ever in our life....
uff...may Allah SWT guide us and protect our fragile Eeman....
ameen
wassalam
Jazakallahu khair for such reminder...
barakallahu feekum