bodybuilding

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

salam alaykum

is it alrite to do bodybuilding and participate in competitions of the sort?

very good question brother.
i wish i had asked.

let me put it this way i hope albrothers will benefit.
1) the west is ideologicaly bankrupt so anything they touch they ruin it.example women.
2)the same applies to bodybuiding-the purpose was to keep the body healthy and fit.but they made it an object of gathering praise and fame.the emphasi shifted from how healthy u were to how greek godly gooks and muscles you had.
3)the body has a core set of muscles and a outer set of muscles.it is the core that keep all bodyparts connected.however english bodybuiding develops only the outer muscles and weakens he core-
this affects your flexibiliy.
your psture.
your ability to pray namaz.
your ability to think properly.
the v shaped aspirations of bodyuilders have ruined their sex lives.and health the muscles at the side of the body are very nessecary and powerful.ever seen a boxer with a v shape.ever seen a strong man with a v shape-its girky and down right ruinous.
4)so brother u see its like having a ferrari body with a motorcycle engine.bodybuilders cant move a bit and they start panting .obviously til now i havent even touched the effects of supplements and steroids.Stay Away.

as for looks -look at syvester stalone in rambo 4 -looks like a fat old woman.
and look at chechen or afghan or iraq old people more fit than youg ones
infact how pwerful u r at the core determines ur strength.

the strength of hazrat umar,Ali,kalid bin waleed is well known.
i was prticularly impressed by an account of how hazrat khalid having lost his sword gripped the roman general so tightly that his ribs cracked and he died.t
what made them strong.
1)namaz is the best training for everything.it is ur core competency.
2)
3)go for wrestling,mma ,ufc,kick boxing these add value.
4)watch a video on chechen training.simple and effective.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

if the purpose is not show ur body and fitness only than trust me even simple walking is better than bodybuilding.
bench press which builds ur pecs that is chest is a useless excersise except for show purpose.when will u need to lie down and push up something heavy in life and what evn then are the chances thaat that thing will be a bar with weights?

in jihad never.
instead if u want to do bodybuilding do sqats ,deadlifts-very effective for strenght and avoid machine based excersis because they target specifc muscle and dis connect it from the core making it appear big.

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
if the purpose is not show ur body and fitness only than trust me even simple walking is better than bodybuilding.
bench press which builds ur pecs that is chest is a useless excersise except for show purpose.when will u need to lie down and push up something heavy in life and what evn then are the chances thaat that thing will be a bar with weights?

in jihad never.
instead if u want to do bodybuilding do sqats ,deadlifts-very effective for strenght and avoid machine based excersis because they target specifc muscle and dis connect it from the core making it appear big.

I agree with ur take on deadlifts and squats, but Akhi chest press strength'ens arms and chest together and would help you in doing other excercises. And its not necessary you do it while lying down :p

yakubpasha

salam alaykum

is it alrite to do bodybuilding and participate in competitions of the sort?

asak

Men are supposed to cover their aura infront of other men ( navel to knee)
not possible in bodybuilding. Like brother Azam said there is too much pressure. You will be heading down the wrong route of modelling etc

Allah knows best

TeenagerMuslim

Brother, AZAM_SIDDIQUI, you got some real meaningful points there. Were helpful for me; so thought of saying thanks to you, and Jazak Allah khair.