Bombings in Somalia

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaikum, the video below is from aljazeera, it's the actual explosion that had taken place. 20 students died right there, 56 others were taken to kenya and were wounded and another 5 died in a hospital after the explosion. I'm saddened, these students who are now inshAllah in Jannah were going to be the future of our country and of our generation but we were deprived of this opportunity by the one who had bombed the place. These were innocent civilians that he had bombed. I hope that he ends in Jahannam. Seeing this video made my heart filled with sorrow.
Warning: Graphic Images ( but i would recommend that you watch to be reminded that there are people like that who are awaiting our help with the permission of Allah.)

[yt]_3ldCaCJV8I[/yt]

IslamicGirl24

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayi rajioon.
Astaghfirullah! That's so barabaric!! I didn't have the heart to watch the video because I have seen just enough of this bloodshed.

May Allah swt grant all of us sabr. Ameen.

adam_arb

As-Salamu Alaykum,
My dua goes out to them, some Somali officials accused AL-Shabab for this, however, Al-Shabab have said they did not do this.

Allahu Alim who done this.

Ibn Uthaymin

This should be a eye opener for those calling for revolution ( the Khawarij).
Revolution only causes strife and anarchy.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum, calling for a change using such action which is outside of the permitted boundaries of the Shari'ah are not acceptable.

Inna Lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.