BOYCOTT DENMARK

adilib

:salam2:
As received.

You all heard what that magazine in Denmark has published. It's making fun of our beloved PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) by drawing pictures of him and describing him as a terrorist.

Moreover they refused to apologize because they considered it a practice of freedom and democracy. I ask you all to put your hands with other MUSLIMS and boycott the Denmark 's products. 1.6 billion Muslim could really slap the economy in Denmark .

I got very good tip for identifying the products to boycott. Every bar Coded product in the market contains its country code included in barcode digits. Please check the barcode of any product before you buy.

Check the first 3 digits from the LEFT.

Example, an Israeli product will have barcode like: 729 3453459070

The following list is given according the priority as the worst at top and then second worst is next.

729 Israel
570 - 579 Denmark (i.e. 570, 571... 579)
870 - 879 Netherlands (i.e. 870,871... 879)
300 - 379 France
700 - 709 Norway
400 - 440 German

Please copy this text and forward this text to as many Muslims as possible Via Email via SMS Via Scrap.....I ask all of u, Muslims...Cant u spare one hour in order to spread this message among Muslims ...ASAP?

REMEMBER THE PROPHET (P.B.U.H) MIGHT ASK YOU ONE DAY WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?????

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
I don't mean to offend anyone when I say this, but honestly, it's pretty useless to boycott something like this. If you think about it, it's not really going to solve anything and our reaction will only be turned against us by the media. The reason why they do these things is because they want a reaction from us in the first place. This is what they want, and by reacting to it, we are feeding their purpose.

Also, I don't expect people to stop making fun of Islam anytime soon, or ever to be frank. Every religion has been made fun and every religion goes through what Islam is going through in one form or fashion. It's just a fact of life people needs to get used to. It's a waste of time and energy to be fighting something as pointless as this.

The best thing to do is to show other people the good of Islam by showing the good in yourself. If someone asks about Islam, just tell them about it in an inviting and polite manner. That in the end will get through to people more than reacting to something that'll ultimately waste everyone's time and energy.

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
As received.

You all heard what that magazine in Denmark has published. It's making fun of our beloved PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) by drawing pictures of him and describing him as a terrorist.

Moreover they refused to apologize because they considered it a practice of freedom and democracy. I ask you all to put your hands with other MUSLIMS and boycott the Denmark 's products. 1.6 billion Muslim could really slap the economy in Denmark .

I got very good tip for identifying the products to boycott. Every bar Coded product in the market contains its country code included in barcode digits. Please check the barcode of any product before you buy.

Check the first 3 digits from the LEFT.

Example, an Israeli product will have barcode like: 729 3453459070

The following list is given according the priority as the worst at top and then second worst is next.

729 Israel
570 - 579 Denmark (i.e. 570, 571... 579)
870 - 879 Netherlands (i.e. 870,871... 879)
300 - 379 France
700 - 709 Norway
400 - 440 German

Please copy this text and forward this text to as many Muslims as possible Via Email via SMS Via Scrap.....I ask all of u, Muslims...Cant u spare one hour in order to spread this message among Muslims ...ASAP?

REMEMBER THE PROPHET (P.B.U.H) MIGHT ASK YOU ONE DAY WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME?????

Salamu Alaykum

I will boycott Danish products

Nobody has the right to insult our Beloved Prophet, May The Peace Of Allah Be Upon Him.

May Allah Reward You, Dear Brother/Sister, For making an effort to Defend Islaam against those who Crusade against it!

muslim-girl

Im sorry

I don't mean to offend anyone when I say this, but honestly, it's pretty useless to boycott something like this. If you think about it, it's not really going to solve anything and our reaction will only be turned against us by the media. The reason why they do these things is because they want a reaction from us in the first place. This is what they want, and by reacting to it, we are feeding their purpose.

Also, I don't expect people to stop making fun of Islam anytime soon, or ever to be frank. Every religion has been made fun and every religion goes through what Islam is going through in one form or fashion. It's just a fact of life people needs to get used to. It's a waste of time and energy to be fighting something as pointless as this.

The best thing to do is to show other people the good of Islam by showing the good in yourself. If someone asks about Islam, just tell them about it in an inviting and polite manner. That in the end will get through to people more than reacting to something that'll ultimately waste everyone's time and energy.

.. Asc sister..

Im sorry to say it but i dont agree with u. i understand what u mean by show the christian ppl the good side of islam. Like the Prohet muhammed Saw did. he use to be patiene in very situations, but because he was a prohet and he was sent down to the earth for that. and i know that we have to follow his foot step, and we should acutally be patiene and show them that good side of islam, there are only a GOOOD side of islam i dont know the bad part of it. but sis my point it, i think when it come to this point like in Denmark, i live in Dk and i think its very hard to be patiene when u see them drawer the prohet Saw , and we have to show them that this is wrong and they most stop or we will show them something that is worsere, cause when it come to ur religion and ppl are making fun og the HOLY Profet Saw, that its not a game im sorry we better show them who they are playing with. they think that this is just fun and we dont reacter. we have to over react in stuff like this im sorry. i can't handle it SUBHANALLAH and even though its not first time but SECOND. how can we just be patinen , and what will the profet ask us on the day of judgement? subhanaAllah we have to fight for our religion no matter what, maybe not with violence, but in another way, they have to understand that this is ISLAM they are playing with, its not GEROGE BUSH OR MARTIN LUTHER KING AND SO ON. THIS IS MUHAMMED SAW , THE HOLY PROFET ALLAH SENT DOWN TO THE EARHT. really its make me cry .. i feel so quielit to live here in Dk and im so scare that Allah will punish me for this, i live here and eat there food and go to there school and they are making fun of the PROFET MUHAMED SAW.. HOW DEE I ? .. may Allah forgive us and guide us to the straigh path. amiiiiin..

summertime

sister :)
Yes but the point is are all the people of Denmark guilty of making fun of the prophet (PBUH)????...How can we punish the whole coutry by boycotting their goods because of something a small minority has done??? We as muslims complain when everyone calls us terrorists for things only a small minority of muslims do, yet we don't hesistate in blaming a whole country when something like this happens....

muslim-girl

hmm

Yes but the point is are all the people of Denmark guilty of making fun of the prophet (PBUH)????...How can we punish the whole coutry by boycotting their goods because of something a small minority has done??? We as muslims complain when everyone calls us terrorists for things only a small minority of muslims do, yet we don't hesistate in blaming a whole country when something like this happens....

Hmm , asc sis..

No i dont say that All the ppl in Dk are quilty , but who care sis? they play with prohet muhammed saw some of them . and we can't find who it is exactly . so we most just blame them all im sorry i maybe sound very straigh og strange. but i dont mind sis i talk from the heart. u dont know how it is to live here. u will feel bad . so please just do what u can do for islam. for ur own sake . dont think about our image or the media. cause islam is islam, and will always be like it is. nobody can change it. no matter what. so let them say whatever the wants in the media. we know the TRUE ALHAMDULILAH. and sometimes i even though say to ppl please show the good side of islam and blabla bla, i can do that in this situation i can't IM SORRY. i dont have that most patiene. i can't handle ppl that play with our beautifull religion. just let us be unite and show ppl ISLAM . if this christian ppl see that we will like our religion and do a lot for it, and are unite they won't do this. belive. they have seen our weakness and that we are not unite, we have to be a UMMAH , and be there for each. we have to die in the name of Allah swt.. thats what i call a real muslim, i dont want to show my self for this ppl . i will only please Allah cause its Allah we will return back to. so may ALlah guide us and show us the right path Amiiin..

adilib

assalamualikum sister,
First of all it is the duty of the country to prevent these type of anti-religious things from happening. If the country is not preventing it and excuses it in the name of freedom from speech/democracy,muslims must fight back in non violent way.

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou allah,

Yes, this is a smart way to express our disagreement. There is no doubt that, in this world mainly gouverned by money, this will have a very strong effect.

Allah bless you all,

summertime

It's a pity people think like that..what would happen if peopel started boycotting goods from all muslim coutries because of whats happening today???

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,

Dear sister,
Did you know for exemple that the GDP of all arab country is less than the spanish GDP !!!!

Hence, there is almost nothing to boycott.

:wasalam:

summertime

:salam2: brother

Thats not my point...I'm just saying that collective guilt is wrong...thats not what islam teaches us..

:wasalam:

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,

Dear sister,

I have nothig agiainst Danish people. Rather I think that they are a very educated and sweet people cause I know many of them and they helped me a lot when I was doing my research.

However, I love our prophet much more that's why I support the boycotting actions and I truly belieave that such an action have a very significant impact.

Shahzad

Islam teaches us to punish those make mockery of Nabi(SAW).

Financial boycott is the biggest damage we can provide them with.

Those who are saying that we shoud not punish a whole nation for only a few ppl should know that we are not punishing the whole nation. We are just boycottiong the products of denmrk causing harm to govt.

We dont care where this damage cascades to. We are focused on govt. And if Danish ppl are really good, then when arent they protesting against such cartoon? Freedom of Speech????? duh!

Try publishing any thing against so called Holocaust

shari

Brother

I agree that if all Muslims sit together and then boycott, we can bring Denmark to her knees but i am in doubt that many people will do so.

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun

Yes but the point is are all the people of Denmark guilty of making fun of the prophet (PBUH)????

maybe yes, maybe not,and why their people or their government keep silent?maybe they dont know or pretending dont know.....

...How can we punish the whole coutry by boycotting their goods because of something a small minority has done???

yes we can,since their governance do not stop it and apologies,then it wasn't small minority anymore

We as muslims complain when everyone calls us terrorists for things only a small minority of muslims do, yet we don't hesistate in blaming a whole country when something like this happens....

im complaining terorist way,in my observation not the reason. But what about dannis purpose and the way to do All this moron behaviour?we moslems never make a bad image and make fun about Allah Prophet, its forbidden for us,we say alaihisalam,high respect,high salutation to Moses,david,solomon(Mosa,daud,sulaiman)...and so on.....Jesus (Isa Almasih) and the last is our prophet Muhammad s.a.w.,

This is them Ahlul Kitab(Jewish and Cristian(not majority)) we moslem not sock about them and their behaviour(see Quran Ali Imron) Allah told us everything about them Alhamdulilah. we muslims believe their prophet,why they disbelieve about muhammad as Allah prophet?and they make Jesus As a son of Allah,so evil what they said, subhanAllah from what they said. so I won't hesitate if I blamming them (the actor and Dannish government). Allahu Akbar!!!

:wasalam::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:PEACE,PEACE

habib786

assalaam walikum brother and sister ....

i agree we have the responsibility to protech islam and our beloved Prophet's dignity.....but the question is how..... this is a question most of us must be wondering .. it is definately giving us deep sorrow within .... and i feel the best way to handle this situation is seek Allah's guidance ........ i feel brother GAZZH1991 is right someway .. following non-violence is a better option but i guess there is a thin line in everything thing ................ i will boycott to show my resentment..........

Allahu akbar

q8penpals

Salam

The problem with boycotting is that the people who are hurt the worst are the bottom rungs of the financial ladder to start with.

If we boycott a product enough that it affects the company, what does the company do? It fires people - so individual workers are the ones who are punished. Then those people think, "Gee, all the Muslim countries boycotted my company and I lost my job - I hate Muslims!" And in many countries, who are the people doing the hard work in most companies? Usually the poorest people who NEED the jobs to live.

Boycott all the Danish newspapers and press offices - they are the ones publishing the cartoons and supporting the people who drew them. But why boycott their butter, for example? It only hurts the farmers who had nothing to do with the cartoons.

My humble opinions,

Lana

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I won't be boycotting reason being that there are Muslims living in these countries, we will be hurting them as well, which I'm not willing to do. There are other's ways of doing things, I don't think boycotting is one of them.:wasalam: