** Boycott Google **

OsMaN_93

Here to help
well.. i did notice that..:rolleyes:

but its still islamic, i made it my home page:lol:
so that the views on it would go up, maybe they will notice that many muslims visit and start to make some parts or speacial stuff for us, wait :D
:inshallah: they at least start to respect us as we are visting their website (by millions of people)and the muslim version :lol:

u know wer im going?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
easy ...

click on google my way

enter yr text, then click make it
and they will give you yr address for yr age:D

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL I just changed the URL and got the TTI thingy ma jig. I'm still waiting for my ride to go on my 3 day Jamaat, Dang. :D

OsMaN_93

Here to help
LOL

i guess my idea hasn't been clear LOL.or probably thought of the wrong title, wat was i thinking lol
:salam2:

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Speaking of Google, I want to suggest a website we all can benefit from, by helping others. It's called

Searchkindly.org

It's a Google based search engine that works exactly like Google. The beneficial part is that each time a person searches something on Google by using this website, the advertisers on Searchkindly, donates money to the website and each penny that Searchkindly receives is distributed evenly among each charitable organization in the list.

Millions of people search something online many many times a day, imagine helping the needy each time you search. Give it a try!

fma6

Thirsty4Knowledge
LOL!
this is interesting stuff
JazakAllah for sharing.

<just a random comment i will make....today...some person was asked "What religion observes Ramadan??....n he replied...PAKISTAN!>

strange world!

BintMuhammad

Staff member
LOL!
this is interesting stuff
JazakAllah for sharing.

<just a random comment i will make....today...some person was asked "What religion observes Ramadan??....n he replied...PAKISTAN!>

strange world!

eeeesh strange indeed.