brands to ban..pls Muslims, WE CAN make the difference together

Samandar

:salam2:

these is a list of brands found out to DONATE money to the israel army. WE need to STOP BUYING from them NOW in order to cripple the israel economy. it may seem like a small thing to do, but its a big start if you copy and send to those you know and if WE follow it. please this is one way to show Muslim Unity.

COCA COLA..........HUGGIES............RIVER ISLAND.............MC DONALDS..........CLINIQUE...........DISNEY..............DONNA KARAN...........STARBUCKS.........GAP..........GARNIER...........PERRIER...........KOTEX...........SANEX.........JO MALONE.............LANCOME..............LIBBYS............TCHIBO..........LOREAL.................MARKS & SPENCER...............KLEENEX.............MAYBELLINE...............NESTLE.............VITTEL..........REVLON........WONDERBRA

it may seem hard but think about it. we are giving the israel army lots and LOTS and LOTS of money if we buy from these brands. and they can kill LOTS and LOTS of Palestine with these money. they can buy weapons and increase their technology thanks to us! how unbelievable! PLEASE OH PLEASE lets work TOGETHER and STOP buying from these brands. when WE work TOGETHER, it becomes easier because we are aware that we are NOT the
ONLY ONES. like in Ramadhan, you know that you are not the only one fasting and that feels better to know ALL the MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD ARE FASTING WITH YOU. okay..PLEASE copy and paste to your friends, to the Muslims..on other sites you may know. if we do it together and let others know that we are boycotting these brands, it will also become easier for others. and if you happen to know more brands that are doing the same..please list them also. PLEASE LETS WORK TOGETHER NOW OK FOR PALESTINE, FOR OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. AND BE CONFIDENT THIS CAN JUST WORK. PLEASE LETS ALL MAKE DOA FOR PALESTINE. :tti_sister: MAY ALLAH BRING DEATH TO israel NOW AMEEN. MAY THE SUFFERING OF MUSLIMS STOP NOW. MAY WE ALL BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING AND SPEAK OUT. NO NEED TO BE AFRAID OF THE DEVILS. OR THEIR FRIENDS. OH MUSLIMS WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING NOW

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

these is a list of brands found out to DONATE money to the israel army. WE need to STOP BUYING from them NOW in order to cripple the israel economy. it may seem like a small thing to do, but its a big start if you copy and send to those you know and if WE follow it. please this is one way to show Muslim Unity.

COCA COLA..........HUGGIES............RIVER ISLAND.............MC DONALDS..........CLINIQUE...........DISNEY..............DONNA KARAN...........STARBUCKS.........GAP..........GARNIER...........PERRIER...........KOTEX...........SANEX.........JO MALONE.............LANCOME..............LIBBYS............TCHIBO..........LOREAL.................MARKS & SPENCER...............KLEENEX.............MAYBELLINE...............NESTLE.............VITTEL..........REVLON........WONDERBRA

it may seem hard but think about it. we are giving the israel army lots and LOTS and LOTS of money if we buy from these brands. and they can kill LOTS and LOTS of Palestine with these money. they can buy weapons and increase their technology thanks to us! how unbelievable! PLEASE OH PLEASE lets work TOGETHER and STOP buying from these brands. when WE work TOGETHER, it becomes easier because we are aware that we are NOT the
ONLY ONES. like in Ramadhan, you know that you are not the only one fasting and that feels better to know ALL the MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD ARE FASTING WITH YOU. okay..PLEASE copy and paste to your friends, to the Muslims..on other sites you may know. if we do it together and let others know that we are boycotting these brands, it will also become easier for others. and if you happen to know more brands that are doing the same..please list them also. PLEASE LETS WORK TOGETHER NOW OK FOR PALESTINE, FOR OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. AND BE CONFIDENT THIS CAN JUST WORK. PLEASE LETS ALL MAKE DOA FOR PALESTINE. :tti_sister: MAY ALLAH BRING DEATH TO israel NOW AMEEN. MAY THE SUFFERING OF MUSLIMS STOP NOW. MAY WE ALL BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING AND SPEAK OUT. NO NEED TO BE AFRAID OF THE DEVILS. OR THEIR FRIENDS. OH MUSLIMS WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING NOW

JazakALLAH khair.

Most difficult one to boycott is Coca Cola. However, for the believers, this is a difficult place. So from now, I am going to stop drinking Coca Cola until they correct themselves InshaALLAH. Let them know what happens when we are united.

Warning to our enemies:
Remember I am one of 1.4 billion. When someone joins me, it will become two of 1.4 billion. Be prepared to see the result when the whole 1.4 billion muslims boycott your products.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Samandar

JazakALLAH khair.

Most difficult one to boycott is Coca Cola. However, for the believers, this is a difficult place. So from now, I am going to stop drinking Coca Cola until they correct themselves InshaALLAH. Let them know what happens when we are united.

Warning to our enemies:
Remember I am one of 1.4 billion. When someone joins me, it will become two of 1.4 billion. Be prepared to see the result when the whole 1.4 billion muslims boycott your products.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

yes..coco cola..mc'donalds too. but you can replace it with pepsi i think. thats not a coca cola brand.

tell everybody..all the Muslims must do it together. it has to be known everywhere. may Allah help us in this. AMEEN

munir

allah knows the best

I agree to boycott these products which is arround my place.
let's do it.
heyyyy u guys lets unite.

waselam

mezeren

i have been boycotting these brands and many more for years and i forgot the last time i drank a coke regardless of their name.i strongly believe that their weakest point is economy.imagine what would happen if they lost their market in muslim world.
it is not difficult to give them up,especially when you see what has been happening in gaza and such places all over the world.
Let's start from somewhere and belive that we could make a difference.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
inshallah we can print out papers with the companies to boycott and distribute them at the mosque or even in the high street,,,,,,,,any more ideas ?

fada_all

salam alikom

me too my brothers and sisters i start boycotting their products and all my family and friends as well

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
RE: We must do this people!

Yes we must boycott these brands but not only during the Israel attacks. Keep boycotting them forever! Find other alternative if you can. Remember, there are Asian products which are more or less equally as good as the Israel or US products. Japan, China, Indonesia, Australian and many more......

I will never invest my money for an American car not way!
I rather go for local fast food chain rather than Mac or Kfc.
Now, i will never buy a Nokia but currently own one.
Samsung or LG is an alternative...

Those you already buy, you got no choice but to keep.

Keep this up than those big players will suffer & new market player will emerge.

Also choose Islamic banking for your business partner or saving acct.

In case if the product is monopolistic than you decide.

:wasalam:

Roby Rahman

Asalamualaikum

Insahallah me and my family are aware of these products and will continue to boycott them. Also please lets remember to keep the Muslim brothers and sisters of Palestine and all around the world in our duas five times a day. Inshallah the muslims will be victorious through the mercy of ALLAH SWT. :wasalam:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

I agree with the strategy of boycotting companies who have no shame and who help the killers of the Palestinian people.
I believe there are more companies like that who are involved in this dirty act, but we need to start from somewhere. So this is a good begining.
Only if all the Muslim countries ban these companies and freeze their assets for helping the terrorists the message will be loud and clear. But I doubt the sold-out and installed dictators/rulers will even dare to think about it.

VERY IMPORTANT
It is not enough to just boycott and stop buying the products of these companies, it will take them several bussiness cycles to notice that. So I suggest that we also send them letters or emails that we are boycotting their products so they atleast know that people are angry at them and boycotting their products.

mdrabiu

Insha Allah I will try to boycott all these goods, May Allah help us all and the palestinians. May Allah destroy Israel. May Allah Guide us to the right path and die on it

pcozzy

This insha Allah, shouldn't be to hard to do, since a lot of their products is absolutely completely garbage and not necessary for sustenance of life.

I think any mindful person would agree.

I used to go to Starbucks back in 1998, wow the crowd; some fresh coffee smell in the air. Then when I went to drink the coffee it tasted like crap, made me go to the bathroom. Then I went on to caramel something still crap with caramel flavor. Then somehow they made it an American craze. Even if their product taste good to others, I can't justify spending 3-5 dollars on a drink. In a way that is excessive in my view.

As for Mc Donalds, they have hallal but I would never subject me or my family to such disgusting food, anymore.

Yes, Lets all forget these places and avoid them. In sha Allah the oil producing countries will embargo them too!

These Kuffar only live by the dollar. may Allah punish them in this life for what they are doing and not take away the punishment of the hereafter for them too.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

can proof be provided, that these companies donate to the israeli army?

i hear these things, but no one has provided proof that these companies do this.

Samandar

thank you so much!!!!!!! im so happy that there are Muslims like you Muslims!! i really appreciatte that we are working together!! remember, you can copy these list and more to your email and send to your contacts and ask them to forward to their contacts and so on. also you could print it out and make lots of copies and put them up in your work place or school and hand them out. may Allah help us in this. AMEEN. and remember other brands that are not listed also. there is many Muslim brands that are left to the side. we should buy from them instead. who said all these west brands are cool? we must not think like that because that is one way they are making money from us. and by promoting Muslim brands, they can improve their -Muslim- products.