Brighter than day darker than night ?

ukhtifr

A word starting with M has six letters the first 3 words in Eng and the last 3 words in Arabic .Man does it 3 times daily while a woman does it once in her life time .

It is dark during the day and bright during the night .It is halal in liquid form and haram in solid form.It is mention in the qura'an 5 times what is the word?

SonOfAdam

Staff member
m = Mim?

Do you mean Men do it to 3 times a day or every man does it 3 times a day?

This is crazy.............!?! I am going to say this is a farce. :)

I was thinking something to do with Nur on a person (good person is bright), bad person is dark or sun or moon or night/day light, but I can't make sense out of the other clues with the men vs. women, halal to drink, haram to eat.

I never heard of anything halal to drink and haram to eat... lol

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Explain this: one word, six letters, but first three words are in English ... Last three in Arabic ... ?

Last edited:

Mahzala

This is translated right? In its original language it would make much more sense ...

Mahzala

word in 7 letter in arabic : ) ^__^*

Sis, seems like you're not sure yourself :D

I think I know the answer though, but it makes no sense to me ... As in I can't apply it to all those clues ...

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Sis, seems like you're not sure yourself :D

I think I know the answer though, but it makes no sense to me ... As in I can't apply it to all those clues ...

Well then you must not have it... but what are you thinking?!

Mahzala

So according to my Quran dictionary, in the meem section, there are a few words that stood out, but one or two, more than others. I first thought it was maysar ... but that only applies to the word length and that too in English, haha. Then maqaabir, but it only has five letters, and is mentioned five times in the Quran, but I don't understand the halal haraam bit. See, the dark and bright thing makes some sense too, good deeds give you bright grave, bad deeds can be darker than night? And the lifetime thing doesn't apply to this either because there are women who visit graves, so they're not only going once in a lifetime ...

Erm, that's my confuzzled answer. But me thinks the whole riddle is confuzzling ... Silly billy riddle ... o_O

A word starting with M has six letters the first 3 words in Eng and the last 3 words in Arabic .Man does it 3 times daily while a woman does it once in her life time .

It is dark during the day and bright during the night .It is halal in liquid form and haram in solid form.It is mention in the qura'an 5 times what is the word?
i think this is a "the moon" via Google

jazakallahu khieran Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said: He who guides towards something good will have reward equal to one who does it. Sahih Muslim Vol.3, Hadith No.4665 shukran for your contribution... Alhamdulillah

mosabaig

:salam:

hummmm tough one need more time to think good riddle ////what is women do once in the life time/// man does it 3 time daily.....hummm

khaira_Qu

oh I remember now, the answer is MAQABIR ( graveyard ).
it can be brighter than day or darker than night depend on our iman when we alive in dunia.