Britney Spears wants to marry Birmingham paparazzo Adnan Ghalib?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they wanted to get married & Spears also intend to convert to Islam.
Spears said she also wants to live in Pakistan with Ghalib.
!
:SMILY27::SMILY303:

lol that was the funniest sentence of my life which i ever heard. But anyway may allah give her hidayah and chance to be a good muslimah. past is past. One time repent will finish everything.

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
:hijabi:I know, I thought it was a wind up when I first read it this morning, but :astag: who are we to judge if she wants to convert to islam alhumdillah and insha allah she will finally find peace :hijabi:

ed209

i dont like Britney Spears,but if she decide to convert to islam,it's the best thing.may God guide every ppl.

MOSABJA

haha thats good.I know some reverts who reverted to islam for the sake of love but when they came closer to Islam they became Practicing reverts.So I pray Allah give her hadayyah.

She becomes:hijabi::hijabi::hijabi: for the sake of:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

If she becomes:hijabi:it might encourages other girls to be:hijabi::ma:

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Britney, love, I know you probably won't read this but do yourself a favour. Avoid Paris till after the wedding.

Remember what happened to the last celebrity blonde who was rumoured to be marrying a Muslim :eek:

dianne

She lost her kids,that makes her decided to have a new life,i guess.i dont real follow the hollywood news,its juz bcoz read a newspaper everday.ooh well.if its true that she wants to convert.May Allah swt give her a truth faith of Islam.

Britney, love, I know you probably won't read this but do yourself a favour. Avoid Paris till after the wedding.

Remember what happened to the last celebrity blonde who was rumoured to be marrying a Muslim :eek:

LOL!!!........n hes a paparazzo...thats scary , a person who takes peoples photographs without their permission :angryblue::angryblue::angryblue::angryblue:

amy

InshAllah she will revert and become Muslim, that would be the best thing she ever does!!!!!!

liaa

don't even remember me :((! i have huge respect for lady D ! may Allah help her to rest in peace !

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Indeed Allah guides whom he wills!

Maybe she will come across this Forum. May Allah make that happen because a lot of people can learn loads from here, the revert stories that is.

Ameen.

Walaykum Salam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:

This is just tabloid garbage, I mean look at the site, of course it's wonderful if anyone becomes Muslim, I've heard rumours that Britney Spears had converted to Islam years ago and then the next day she's posing half nude for some magazine. Usually if someone wants to become Muslim they do it for Allah (SWT) because they found the truth not because they found a "muslim by birth" husband.:wasalam:

MOSABJA

Dont expect any thing from the Guy.I just read on a forum that he wears a CROSS but his PARENTS are DEVOUT and PRACTICING MUSLIMS living in Birminghim .They have disowned him and asked their son to leave Britney,

Yeah the way we know her we dont think she is gonna be a MUSLIM .But Allah can give hadayya to who soever her wants and I just say that may Allah give her guidance which could encourage others to study about ISLAM.

BUT DONT TAKE THIS NEWS SERIOUSLY.THESE STARS SAY ONE THING ONE DAY AND SAY ANOTHER THE NEXT DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.