Bro/Sis from UK.....need ur help!

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum,

My brother and sister from UK, I would be really grateful if you could help me with this Issue. I need contact info of Mosque (for Sunni) or Muslim Communities in UK.

If you go to or know about one, please can you send me the contact details (like: person name, email, phone, ....etc) and location (which city that mosque is located).

I know there are lots of websites that lists the mosque and communities but I would prefer to start with the ones that people have experience with and know people there are good, friendly and willing to help.

I pray to Allah, that somebody would be able to help me with these requests. May Allah reward him/her for their kind efforts.

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum,

Gazako Allah kheir all for your post and help.

Brother Abu Hurairah, I don't mind any part of UK, from north to south, east to west. If you know any good mosque or Muslim communities there, please share it with me.

May Allah reward you all for your effort.

P.S. Please brother and sister, send more mosque. It is really important to me.

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum sis Asja,

Gazaky Allah Kheir for your reply. I am not in UK now, that is why I am asking people for help and that is way I don't mind any part of UK.

I know their are lots of mosque out there as I have seen on some websites, but I do like to start contacting ones that people would recommend first and I wouldn't know which one to start with.

Please if you (or any of your friends) know a good mosque there, you can send me some info about it and I don't mind contacting them in any way (email, phone, ..etc).

May Allah reward you for your kind effort.

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum brother,

Gazak Allah kheir for your wonderful invitation. Surely I would keep it in mind and on my next journey Inshaa Allah, I will do my best to do that. Meanwhile, I would be grateful, if you could get me the Eman (or any responsible person) info from the Mosque there. I don't know when I will be going to UK again, that is why I don't want to wait.

May Allah reward you for your kind efforts:)

siraaj

Asalamo Aleikum,

My brother and sister from UK, I would be really grateful if you could help me with this Issue. I need contact info of Mosque (for Sunni) or Muslim Communities in UK.

If you go to or know about one, please can you send me the contact details (like: person name, email, phone, ....etc) and location (which city that mosque is located).

I know there are lots of websites that lists the mosque and communities but I would prefer to start with the ones that people have experience with and know people there are good, friendly and willing to help.

I pray to Allah, that somebody would be able to help me with these requests. May Allah reward him/her for their kind efforts.
Mosques in east london.I go to several different mosques.On selwyn road,vicarage lane marakaz and upton lane.I went to selwyn road with my sister as a young lad.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu alaicum

Dear brother Muslim helper I have already reply you brother on your thread and I tryed to advice you and to help you Inshallah and Allah knows with good intentions Allhamdullilah. My reply has dissappeared and I do not know why, but Allah is the greatest Judge SubhanAllah. I hope dear brother that you remember what I have to wrote you and may Allah help you. Ameen

And only Allah knows what is in the heart of believer and only Allah sees our souls Allhamdullilah. People will always be there to judge you but only Allah is The Most Justice One. All Glory belongs only to Him.

Allhamdullilah I live among the Muslims, but even if it was not like that I would not be afraid to walk on this world becouse I would never be alone.

And Muslims are those who completaly obey to Allahs holy orders and sunnah of our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. even if among them exist some differences and devisions. SubhanAllah

May Allah bless you dear brother and help you.Ameen

May Allah guide us all to the right path.Ameen.:tti_sister:
Your sister in Islam, Asiya

:wasalam:

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum,

Gazakom Allah Kheir all of of you for your reply. Please keep posting if you know more mosques.

Sis Asja, yes I do remember I read another reply from you. It is weird that is gone now. Thank you for your thoughtful words though.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asalamo Aleikum,

Gazakom Allah Kheir all of of you for your reply. Please keep posting if you know more mosques.

Sis Asja, yes I do remember I read another reply from you. It is weird that is gone now. Thank you for your thoughtful words though.

You are most welcome dear brother.:)And Mashallah dear brother that you remember my reply.

May Allah help you and accept your prayers.Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam: