Brother Muhammad (IslamicFajr) Baby Girl

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

Our Brother, Muhammad (IslamicFajr) from Egypt has had a baby girl. She was born on 12th October.

Remember to say>

ما شاء الله

"Masha Allah"

"Whatever Allah has granted/wished"

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]هو الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة وجعل منها زوجها ليسكن اليها فلما تغشاها حملت حملا خفيفا فمرت به فلما اثقلت دعوا الله ربهما لئن اتيتنا صالحا لنكونن من الشاكرين [/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]The Noble Qur'an - Al-A'raf 7:189[/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]It is He Who has created you from a single person (Adam), and (then) He has created from him his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], in order that he might enjoy the pleasure of living with her. When he had sexual relation with her, she became pregnant and she carried it about lightly. Then when it became heavy, they both invoked Allâh, their Lord (saying): "If You give us a Sâlih (good in every aspect) child, we shall indeed be among the grateful."[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]The girls name is Sarah :) daughter of [/FONT]MOHAMED MAHMOUD ABD EL-MONIEM MOHAMED Also known as IslamicFajr :p

Please make much dua for her and her parents. Allah make them all strong and good pious Muslims. Amin.

Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners #1260
Mu'awiyah ibn Qurrah said, "When my son Iyas was born, I invited several of the Companions of the Prophet [to a feast] and fed them. Then they prayed (for me and my son). I said, 'You have prayed, and may Allah bless you for your prayers. Now, I am going to pray, so please say "Ameen" [to all that I pray for]. Then I prayed long for my son's religion, his mind, and so on."

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:wasalam:
Congrats brother Muhammad (IslamicFajr) for becoming a father.
Aw mashAllah baby Sarah is really cute with rosy cheeks, how adorable. :)
May Allah make baby Sara grow up to be a good and pious Muslimah, inshAllah.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

السلام عليكم أخي محمد ورحمة الله وبركاته

باركَ اللّه لكَ في الموهوب لك وشكرتَ الواهبَ وبلغتَ أشدَّها ورُزقت برّها

:ma:

اللهم اجعلها من حفظة كتابك الكريم

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Ya Salam.:)

Masha'Allah. Masha'Allah.

May Allah protect over Sarah bint MOHAMED MAHMOUD ABD EL-MONIEM MOHAMED and make her pious, give her parents strength and keep them on the straight path. Ameen:tti_sister:

Wasalam Amirah80:hearts:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

MashAllah !!! MashAllah!!! MashAllah !!!
Such a beautiful baby !!!!

May Allah bless you with many many more like this...
And may Allah make them strong in Islam..
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen:tti_sister:

waaleikum salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Masha'Allaah. Congratulations to brother Islamicfajr and his wife.

May Allah bless your family with good. May Allah protect your family from that which is evil. Ameen.

There is no might nor power except with Allah!

Walaykum Salaam.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

:tti_sister:Ameen, Ameen, Ameen to all the supplications for akhi Muhammad aka islamson aka islamicFajr.....:salah::tti_sister:May Allah Subhanna wa Ta'ala gives you more bundles of joy and blesses you and your beloved family with taufiq, hidayah and rahmah. Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi:
aka islammama :)

warda A

Sister
asalam aleikun

Mashalla
that is a beautiful girl
inshalla she will grow up righteous and the best muslimah, ameen
may she bring you joy in your lives

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Aw, this is just like the way I felt when I heard my cousin had a baby girl last year. We got news of it the same day that those people tried to break into my house (with weapons) and also the day the New Jersey Ijtimah started.

Mashallah her father's a Hafez, I hope she becomes like him in the future, and she shall become even better too, INshallah, and to Allah Ta Alla,, who rules on his throne over his Kingdom, which has no end, who holds evrything in his hand, and to who hold the greatest Mercy, Might, Power, and Praise, and who all Gratitude and Repentance belong too.

May Allah Ta Alla have Mercy on brother Islamic Fajr's daughter, Alhamdulillah. :) May Allah Ta Alla fill her life with Eman, and make her be of the most pious and best Muslimahs of her family, and may he fill her life with his Noor, and may he he protect her from Iblees, the Shayateen, and Al Qaree, Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaly Wal Ekram!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I remember hearing about this, last year, I think? But from all the stuff I had togo through during last year, well, even after I came( tice as better) to Allah Ta Alla, I forgot about brother Islamic Fajr's marriage.

I guess I've forgotten alot of the older members too, :(