BROTHER NEEDS YOUR HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

GAZIJA

Staff member
To: Everybody else

As-salaamu 'alaykum,
Al-hamdulillahi Rabbil-aalameen and salaatuhu was-salaamu on the Prophet Muhammad.

To Proceed:
During the last few days of the month of Ramadan of this past year, towards the end of August 2011, I was arrested by the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) and eventually charged with, "Constructive Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon."

Constructive Possession means that a firearm was found in an area that a convicted felon had access to and that the convicted felon had knowledge that the firearm was there.
It is not a condition that there be a motive to commit a crime.

A "Convicted Felon" anyone previously convicted of a Felony offense, any crime punishable by imprisonment for more than one year.

Fact: The firearm was found in my home. My home is an area I have access to.
Fact: I had knowledge of its whereabouts.
Fact: I am a "Convicted Felon", having previously been convicted of a felony offense. And I have agreed to plead guilty in this case as well.

This crime holds a sentencing range of "zero to ten years." Meaning, the minimum sentence could be, "probation", or "time served" and the maximum sentence could be, "ten years."

What factors are taken into consideration in determining the sentence?

1- The length of time since last conviction:
Fact: "My last conviction was more than 20 years ago."

2- The characterization of the person:
This is where my case becomes a battle of perception.

The Prosecution is attempting to characterize me as a "Teacher of Terrorists." Google, Bill Warner/Marcus Robertson as he has an investigative company and an entire site dedicated to this case. The FBI is using him to set the tone.

They are attempting to twist my statements to fit into a terrorist plot.

Field Office: Tampa Date of Report: 2011-03-04
Report: "Robertson is using the computer to recruit a bunch of soldiers, the real Mujahideen who guard the Quraan."

My statement:
"Go study in Mauritania" field office perception is it means go train at a terrorist camp.
"Memorize Quraan" field office perception is it means -this is initiation for future suicide bombers and assassins.

My counselling a troubled young man who said he was "ready to die" to go make Hajj was spiritual training and to fulfil his worldly rights so he could comfortably give his life in some future un-named terrorist act.

Sadly this is not a joke. They have their Islamic experts who agree with their conclusions, as well as a number of Muslims who strategically slander me in order to weaken support and "radicalize" me in court. Thats right! Certain statements have been pulled from the chat-blogs wherein some Tom, Dick & Harry is saying I am a Hizbee and they use this in court to show how Modern Muslims view me.

This is why I need the Muslims to write letters to my Attorney and to the Court. These letters must reflect what you have understood when I said, "Go to Mauritania, Quraan and the like." What messages have I given you? What have you learned from my classes and lectures? I do not need letters attacking the system. And you do not have to be American to write and you do not have to be an adult.

Just tell the truth about me, and what my teachings are. In reality, they know I am not a terrorist teacher. The gun case just gives them the opportunity to stop me from teaching.

Please understand I did not have an illegal firearm in my home, even though I am a convicted felon. I am still a member of the Special-Operations Community, and on more than one occassion during the past 20 years, at the behest of the Government, I have been in the physical and constructive possession of firearms. This, in and of itself should have been enough to prevent my arrest, but as we are Muslim, our contributions are marginalized and our actions are looked upon with suspicion.

To continue, the Judge in this case, The honorable Judge Pressnel of the Middle District of Florida has to hear a view of me and my teachings other than that presented by the Prosecution.

What is at stake?
1. If the Prosecution is successful at defining, "going to study, memorizing Quraan and making Hajj as having relevance to terrorism, they will be successful in at least discouraging those actions.
At most, determining when it is illegal to perform them.
2. I will get an aggravated sentence, probably as much as 20 years.

As I have always tried to be honest with you all. I would like to say that you people ask us to teach. You say, "come back to the West and share that knowledge that Allaah has blessed you all with." But when we come back we mostly get emotional support. And even in that, everytime some scandal comes wherein we are being tested many of you all leave us flat. You want us to sacrifice but you are not willing to even be bothered. You ask us to teach class and you only come half of the time or don't even prepare. This has to change. The Prophet said that knowledge will disappear through the disappearance of the people of knowledge. Those possessing authenic old-fashioned Islamic training and cultivation are rare in the world today and even rarer in the West. Get it before its gone.

I need you all to be my heroes. Do not let the Prosecution turn a simple gun charge into the Terrorist case of the Decade. Do not let Islamic terminology be defined by those who have a pre-conceived dogmatic opinion about it.

In closing, I would like to thank all of you all for being a part of the learning process. Especially the senior students. Keep the good work. Makeen, Mahdi, Mr. Edwards, my wives and all my children. I do not want you all to think I do not appreciate the many letters I have received, thank you. I am trying to write you all back. Ask Allaah to help me in that. And of course, I would like to thank Allaah for giving me such as large international family.

this walHamdulillaah
Abu Taubah

As salaamu alaykum rahmatulah,
This is Umm Haajar, please send all letters to Abu Taubah's attorney: Donald R. West (Esq)
201 S. Orange Avenue Suite 300
Orlando, Florida 32801 (USA)
email: [email protected]

Please send a copy of all emails to [email protected]

or The FIKS
PO Box 72-1874
Orlando, Florida 32872 (USA)

Those wishing to write Abu Taubah directly can do so by writing: Marcus Robertson bkg#201100011051 (H-2)
John E. Polk Correctional Facility
211 Bush Boulevard
Sanford, Florida 32773 (USA)

Please remember that all correspondences to the attorney have to be received before January 5, 2012, as this is the court date for Abu Taubah.
The court hearing is January 5, 2012 at 1pm, located at the US Court building 401 West Central Boulevard, 32801.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

JazaakAllaah khayraa for sharing this letter. I haven't heard much of his lectures, but the bits I've heard are beautiful, talking about being humble and cleansing your heart and soul. May Allaah aid the Muslims against the Shaitan's conspiracies.

So we can send emails weather or not we are Americans, correct?

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullah

Is his message only to his students?
As a person who didn't study under him (and from outside US), will my mail to attorney have any effect?

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah is the best providers!No gun can travel too :)

:salam2:

In American anybody with licence at the correct age have the priviledge to owning guns,
weapon what so ever ,
Nothing in the act of America's law stop and has stress and specific saying that muslims or other religion quoted otherwise.

Here,our brother acted too quick at the point that as muslim we should be sensitive over the matter especially that he had ever once being catagory as 'being wrong' of possessing weapon on an account of their sensitivity? :)

Everybody knows that America is not a muslim country and that the American security taking in every aspect of too detail when muslims especially, owning weapon for what we know as 'major suspect of an act of terrorism'.
Brother,
though we did not stay in America but knowing American conciousness
toward muslims is all over in the net,multi-media or any sources of you name it.
Frankly
we didn't blame them for this,because if the non muslims
were in a muslims country the similar thing would happen either one have to agree or not,
this is for the sake of security or what they call it.

Ok,
if this had happened where our brother are not entitled and not choose to owning
weapon ;ie gun like mentioned.

1:Our brother have to respect the law of American to surrender the possess gun that was his to the authority of America since the earlier issue
was on possessing gun in his territory and the United States of America's law wasn't happy and agree with that.

2:Apologise sincerely in writing on what ever misunderstanding that had arise

3:Since, we must understand and respect the security of America position.

4:Our brother need too to clear all doubts about him as being labeled "terrorist" because he must making sure that such incident will
not surface again in future.

5:Must make a report to the Muslim council in his respective country for witness and assistance and support of his declaration.
Since our respective Muslim council has all that he need lawyer and all masha'allah.

We are hoping for our brother and his family best and happinese in future,
since he choose to stay in America he should respect their law.This is nothing serious,
a mutual understanding and good co-operation can happen with both party.
Islam is a religion of peace And Allah swt protect Islam.

No gun can travel too :)

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide him and his family~Amin!

Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to voice our opinion, brother Gazija.
~May Allah swt reward you for your concern~Amin!

Allah is the best providers!
:ma:

Allahu Akbar!!!
:hawla:

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

No, Sister,

If a person is a convicted felon you can not possess a gun. He served some time in a federal penitentiary. I understand this was many years ago.

The situation becomes complicated. I am not questioning how the gun was discovered for what the probable cause for searching his home was. There are so few liberties left.