Brothers and Sisters, I need your Du'as

ProudToBeaMuslim

:salam2:

My Board Exam results are coming out tomorrow, Please make dua to Allah (swt) for them to turn out good!! And to give me the patience and forbearance to pass through this stage of my life. It is truly wonderful to turn to a family of brothers and sisters to make Du'a for me! Alhamdulillah, and may Allah reward you!

IslamicGirl24

My Board Exam results are coming out tomorrow, Please make dua to Allah (swt) for them to turn out good!! And to give me the patience and forbearance to pass through this stage of my life. It is truly wonderful to turn to a family of brothers and sisters to make Du'a for me! Alhamdulillah, and may Allah reward you!

Wa alaykumus salam.

I totally understand your tension, right now. Just pray as much as you can brother/sister. I pray that Allah swt gives you a great success and that you pass with flying colours. Ameen.

We all will InshaAllah pray for you.
All the best..:)

islam_best

Assalaamalailkum

Assalaamalaikum warahmatuaalahi wabarakathu,

May Allah Subhanawata'la make you pass all your board papers with very good scores Inshallah. Ameen. Sister plz remeber me to as my school exam results will be out on the coming Tuesday Inshallah. May Allah Subhanwata'la guide us all to the right path till our deaths Inshallah and hope we die as TRUE MUSLIMS. AMEEN. AMEEN.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalaamalaikum warahmatuaalahi wabarakathu,

May Allah Subhanawata'la make you pass all your board papers with very good scores Inshallah. Ameen. Sister plz remeber me to as my school exam results will be out on the coming Tuesday Inshallah. May Allah Subhanwata'la guide us all to the right path till our deaths Inshallah and hope we die as TRUE MUSLIMS. AMEEN. AMEEN.

Ameen,Ameen.

May everything pass well for you dear sister/brother.:) :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Sanaa01

Muslima

:salam2:Brother

I have taken a state board exam before and I now how hard they are InshaAllah you will pass bi'ithniAllah I wish you all the best akhi

Fe amani Allah

Hazem2

Assalamu aleikom brother,

all my du'aaas are with you ... may allah guide you to get high marks ... but actually you should do so for me ... im going to have my finals ... lol/

Hazem

ProudToBeaMuslim

Jazkallahu Khairan to all of you, my dearest brothers and sisters, for your du'as and support!! I was really overwhelmed by your response! By the way, I am a sister :) and my results will be coming out in the next few hours InshAllah!

InshaAllah, I will make du'a for all of you. And may Allah grant you the best of all to come Ameen.

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah

Wa alaykumu salam wa rahmatuLlah :hearts:

InshaAllah you did well in your board exams.
May Allah make you pass with flying colours and make your results bring lots of happiness

:hearts:
wa salamu alaykum

fada_all

salam alikom

oh sister don't worry insha allah everytnig will be good , may allah swt make things easy for you and you will succed with a good mark insha allah i will make doui' for you insha allah

A gift

we are today i hope everything is ok now inshAllah
we are waiting for you to tell us what did you do inshAllah i hope its good news:)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
salam
may you pass in the best position ameen,,,, hay let us inform ok .............lol
keep your heart strong only good student fear results :)
wsalam