but Mommy & Dad, this is what I have to say..

Nurain

Wa alaykum salam sis Fada_all,

JazakAllaah khair for reading. I have difficulty writing an imagination-based poem;
this is true, sis.

Wassalam

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alikum Wa'barakatuhu,

Very sad poem indeed. May Allah give us all Hidayah and Taufique to learn real Islam from right sources. Jazak Allah for sharing with us all.

Sister, I don't understand this underlined part, if you could kindly elaborate a bit on this.
Things which were not akidah
Things which did not matter as much
"That's not where the prophets' grave is!", they say
"That's not what the arabic word means!"
Just a replay.

Brother Mabsoot's post is very enlightening to me. I am trying to absorb it bit by bit. Insha'Allah.
I don't understand what does the word 'Hasan' refer to in:
Declared Hasan by Shaykh Saleem al-Hilaalee.
Is it some kind of scaling of Ahadith or else? Could someone please explain this, Jazak Allah.

Nurain

brother Bin Khadija

Sister, I don't understand this underlined part, if you could kindly elaborate a bit on this.

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh brother,

Well it is actually something which took place in one of the conversations with my parents. It is good to know, but nonetheless, it is not the most important thing to know.

jakakAllaah khair for reading, my brother.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh brother,

Well it is actually something which took place in one of the conversations with my parents. It is good to know, but nonetheless, it is not the most important thing to know.

jakakAllaah khair for reading, my brother.
Ah, I see. I misunderstood it being something totally different. I can see this in the context now. Jazak Allah for clarification.

Barak Allah feekum ukhti.